Locked 8 Indicators + Trading Course from SimpleTradingSolution

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by CarlJimson, 26 July 2021.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
800.00 USD
Participants':
13 of 31
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
28 USD
  1. CarlJimson

CarlJimson Active Member

#1 CarlJimson, 26 July 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 27 July 2021
    [​IMG]
    TWK MITB v1.1
    Scalping | Intraday

This indicator is ONE of a kind! Getting us as close to hands free trading as it comes. The indicator will automatically update each day with new trading levels. Your job is to simply wait for price to approach & get ready to take your trade. So easy that we call it MITB (Money In The Bank) This is EXACTLY what you can expect. Very high probability trades with a great risk to reward. Supports push alerts and works on ALL assets ( Forex, crypto, stocks and indices )

[​IMG]
    TWK T.V Blast V2
    Scalping | Intraday | Long Term
    TWK T.V Blast is our trend and volume blast indicator. It does it all! This indicator is GREAT for holding a long term trade and JUST as effective at helping you enter a fast moving market. The bars at the bottom of the screen give you multiple readings ranging from short term trend direction to long term trend direction. The live meter in the top right corner give you a multi-time frame breakdown. This shows the short term direction reading from all time frames. We also built in a EMA crossover for those that love the trade EMA crosses. The GOLDEN arrows indicate a EMA cross in the direction that matches up with all 3 meters at the bottom of your screen. Very powerful indicator!

[​IMG]
    Trade Confirmed Indicator
    Scalping | Intraday | Long Term
    Have you ever wanted input from a trusted source before taking a trade? The Trade Confirmed Indicator is like having input from 10 sources about any trade you may want to take. The “TC” gives you an easy to read meter displaying 10 data points measured in real time, giving you that extra confidence, to either take that trade or stay out.

[​IMG]
    TWK Auto Support & Resistance
    Intraday | Long Term
    This indicator will automatically draw the best, most recent swing points on any pair. Works on all timeframes and will send alerts when price reaches the levels.

[​IMG]
    TWK V3.5
    Long Term
    If you want to trade bank levels, this is the indicator for you. This indicator updates levels automatically and provide KEY levels for trading. You can use this indicator for swing trades or position trading. This indicator does not repaint.

[​IMG]
    TWK MITB 5.0
    Scalping | Intraday
    Do you like scalping? Or maybe you like long term trades? This indicator provides the BOTH! Simply switch timeframes (See strategy video). Simple arrow system notifies you when price has reached a consolidation area and get ready for a breakout! Price will move far from the arrows.

[​IMG]
    TWK Easy 123
    Intraday | Long Term
    Just like the name states, this is one of our most popular indicators. It really is as EASY as 123. This indicator is super flexible. You can choose what timeframe you want the indicator to scan on. Even though this indicator is only loaded on one chart, it will scan all pairs and notify you when a reversal happens. All you have to do is look for entry on the high/low indicated by horizontal lines. We like to take trades in the direction of reversal.

[​IMG]
    TWK Buyers VS Sellers
    Scalping | Intraday
    Buyers VS Sellers. We want to know who is in control. This indicator lets us know! Using proprietary software, we divide the market base; taking calculation from price action and help you trade in the direction of the trend. We are looking for BUYS while green and SELLS while red. Very handy indicator to use while trading. Combine with our price action entry and you have a solid system!

2. limevanilla

limevanilla Active Member

@CarlJimson

Do we get the latest version for MITB v1.2? I think we got it right?

3. CarlJimson

CarlJimson Active Member

Yes, all current versions on the website

4. CarlJimson

CarlJimson Active Member

5. chyde

chyde Member

Up and ready for this

6. Bholiday

Bholiday New Member

Nobody wants this?

7. ketolad

ketolad Active Member

Which platform are these indicators for?

8. chyde

chyde Member

Let's work on these. I paid more than 100$ monthly for these indicators especially twk easy. I have a way I use it for 100% trade results. And am ready to teach anyone here when we get these indicators.

The service is the best and that should be the final journey to trading success. Believe me. Am happy to see it as joint purchase.

Iggy Biggy likes this.
  9. chyde

chyde Member

Mt4 and mt5

10. GoodLifeTA

GoodLifeTA Member

Up. Looking forward to seeing your strategy for this chyde

11. GoodLifeTA

GoodLifeTA Member

12. chyde

chyde Member

This is a great deal. Let's work on this.. maybe increase the join purchase fee to 100usd by reducing the participants.

I will pay anything for this course and indicators. They are great and am in their group already for more than 3years now paying 97$ monthly

This is a great deal. Guys let's do this and do it fast

13. GoodLifeTA

GoodLifeTA Member

I agree, lets get this funded. I am willing to pay more as well.

14. GoodLifeTA

GoodLifeTA Member

15. chyde

chyde Member

I am ready to pay 45$ also. This products are good and people should key into this

16. chyde

chyde Member

It's possible. I have been part of their training for 3 years no paying 97$ monthly

17. chyde

chyde Member

It worth it... Let's plan to get this. I have said in the last post that I will expose my trading strategy to everyone once we are able to secure this

18. Jovica

Jovica Member

I'm in for a higher price as well

19. chyde

chyde Member

Let's contact the admin to start payment stage. He needs to open a payment stage for this

20. chyde

chyde Member

The essence of paying for these is to make sure we have the updated version of all the softwares. I know how to use these indicators and I will reveal them when we secure the purchase of them

GoodLifeTA likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!