Сommunication Adaptrade Builder

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by neji63, 15 June 2022.

1. neji63

neji63 Active Member

Hi @Admin we can use the free trial for cracking the files, the free trial comes with the same version as the ful one (in case I can share everything in private), so I think there's no need to buy the product and we can just rise money and pay the dev

Adaptrade Software: Adaptrade Builder

2. mariodellavega

i ve seen this cracked for free somewhere…didn’t paid attention coz i don’t use this crap

3. neji63

neji63 Active Member

Probably the version 2.0, the last one (4.x) is not available yet... The last version has nothing to see with previous ones (NN added).

Call it how you want, tested their 30 days trial with many successfull strategies and it's way, way better than Strategy Quant X and any other builder, more complex too.

4. mariodellavega

do you have any source of inspiration on how to use this software to create successful strategies? If so i might be able to get the 4.0 build cracked and share here 4 free

5. FuturesTech

FuturesTech Member

I have been using Adaptrade (trial version) along with the Editor and Market System Analyzer and I have created a few promising strategies. It is easy to use. The videos tell
    exactly how to use the software. Less complicated to use than Strategy Quant , and also includes the code for NT 7and NT8. The current ver is 4.1. I would be interested in purchasing.

neji63 likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!