Recruitment of participants Arbor MT5

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 23 June 2022.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
25.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 3
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
9 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 23 June 2022
    Last edited: 19 July 2022
    Arbor MT5
    V2.5

Arbor EA is an advance system that uses a number of tools including news filter, our unique custom made indicators with their ability to scan the market with the most accurate precision. It is very easy to use with only necessary inputs which are very straightforward. Before placing a trade, it evaluates the market carefully hence every single trade is covered with appropriate T/P and S/L. Smart news filter provides security for the capital which we believe is the most important thing in Forex trading. Arbor EA is a result of years of trading & coding experience of a group of professionals based in Warsaw, Poland. It is a fully automated, multi-currency Expert Advisor with a balanced risk-reward ratio. It has been tested on more than 20 years of data during which it survives the most volatile market conditions caused by events like Brexit or COVID-19.

For comprehensive description of the product, inputs' description and FAQ click here.

After the purchase please contact me directly so I could send you a manual if you prefer a PDF version. There is a Telegram support group as well so if you are interested in being a member, please do let me know.

Main features of the Arbor EA:

• Easy to use
    • Multicurrency - works incredibly well on several different currency pairs
    • Doesn't use any risky strategies(like Martingale, Grid ,...)
    • Handles all currency accounts
    • One chart setup
    This EA is sold only on MQL5. If you see it anywhere else, it will not be a genuine version and I won't be able to provide any customer support.

Setup:

1. Add the following URL to the list of allowed URLs in your terminal properties (follow the instructions on tutorial video)
    2. Run Arbor EA on just one chart (best timeframe is H1)

dll msimg32

2. FABIO MUSCAS

FABIO MUSCAS Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!