Download Binary Guardian Safest binary bot 2019

Discussion in 'Trading robots and strategies for binary' started by Admin, 24 April 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 24 April 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 12 January 2020
    Very safe bot to run on small accounts. Slow but steady. You can play this bot at any moment of the market, but don't stay for too long. Use this bot for 20min. If you don't reach your target profit, just stop the bot and use it later or tomorrow. If you let this bot running without stop, you will lose money. Use less and you can profit everyday.

Recommended Settings:
    Balance: $50
    How to play it: run until you will make 5% of your balance.
    Best time to play: Any.
    Markets: any volatility indexes(for forex send me an email)

MultiLevel:
    1 - Standard multiplicator on loss. Safest one
    2 - A little more profitable but still safer
    3- More profit, less time on the market. Recommend for accounts with $100 or more, using stake $0.35
    4 - Almost like martingale factor 2. Riskier but very fast.
    5. I advise this level for Forex trades, since your payout is around 80%. Riskier but profitable.

Precautions:

• Never let the bot running without stop or with a higher target profit then 5% of your balance. Letting the bot running all day, you will enter on a lot of market conditions, with will cause in a high losing streak.

• Try this on demo first, always. You need to adjust the settings first.

• This bot can be used with other bots, helping you make your target profit per day.

• You can run multiple stances of this bot, one for each market to stay less time trading.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator

3. noure khali

noure khali New Member

admin no need to buy i have this bot i already but it

4. Admin

Admin Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!