Buy FiboPlusWaves V2.7

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 9 September 2021.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
400.00 USD
Participants':
15 of 27
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
20 USD
  1. Aikon

Aikon Active Member

I admit that I was tempted to see this one in action and could not wait as for $50 if it is so great it would be peanuts, so I went along and bought it for a month testing. This one repaints, with the waves stretching and guess following Elliott's rules until they are invalidated. For instance the current move down on EurUsd H1 was supposed to end at around 1.163 (end of wave 2).... it went beyond and at the time of writing it is 1.15950 with wave (2) still stretching as can be seen in the snapshot below. One might be say that there is no perfect system, yes indeed and I agree but frankly was expecting a lot more for its price. Did not want to be a wet blanket but felt I had to clarify this up. upload_2021-10-29_16-37-54.png

acidzloco likes this.
  2. Aikon

Aikon Active Member

Just to show you all how much the count changes...... this is the new count.... The picture speaks on its own.
    upload_2021-10-29_19-56-42.png

acidzloco likes this.
  3. ruhail khan

ruhail khan Member

If repaint thn worthless

4. Aikon

Aikon Active Member

the proof is in those 2 snapshots. As we can see the count changed drastically and changed even more after the last one posted. As we all know, no system is perfect but the count changes as per EW rules. Might as well one sticks to weekly pivots and enter at those levels after waiting for price action to confirm however I guess all of us here hoped for something which leaves one less stuck to the screen. Maybe I am rushing to conclusions but this is not a good system.... was euphoric for nothing. It is only good for the author (who is very helpful) but system is not the holy grail as I was hoping for.

acidzloco likes this.
  5. Aikon

Aikon Active Member

let's look at this forecast on Bitcoin and see if it materializes.... $68k zone coming up? Let's give it the benefit of the doubt.... upload_2021-10-30_15-10-43.png

acidzloco and haoglueck like this.
  6. limevanilla

limevanilla Active Member

Since you trade BTCUSD now, same with me. I'm using this indicator which is non repaint zigzag indicator. So far, I'm using with OB+FIBO+Scalper Insider Pro with custom indicator (which is repaint, need to replace with something else). You only get previous zigzag point, and the next one, you decide how you want to trade. Like using with your fibo, EW, SND or anything. I'm still new but willing to learn :)

Attached Files:

7. limevanilla

Here my screenshot. I don't know EW. But I just use OB+SND+FIBO+ZZ only at this chart.
    The orange zz color is the non repaint one and there is red/blue big dot which is represent as my direction to open the trade depend on how the fibo work and snd/orderblock.

View attachment 50194 BTCUSD.axH1.png

Aikon likes this.
  8. Aikon

Aikon Active Member

cheers mate.... got the other indis pls? will put the weekly pivot indic (attaching it here) ... this is a war horse for entries and exits but you ll need to stay with it. Enter either at S/R61 till R100. Anyway if you want contact me as do not want to litter this thread.

Attached Files:

limevanilla likes this.
  9. limevanilla

I understand that we suppose to be not to share or make the thread more worst. Okay, last one. I hope @GOODMEN @Admin understand before we spend money to something that not good for us for trade or it can be an idea for us too and I'll never share joint purchase item which I bought here. All you need is to buy it directly. It's a good things we have new dll now because we can combine it all together.

So, I will make 2 post. This one is for indicator. It's free and you can get it anywhere, but how do you want to apply it? It's depend on your strategy, your feel when you look at your chart.

Attached Files:

10. limevanilla

And this one, is my chart look like. I didn't put the Scalper Insider Pro because of the custom indicator is repaint. So I need to look for something. Maybe Reversal Diamond v3, but not sure if it can combine with new dll or not.

BTCUSD.axH1.png

Setting for sub indicator? You can check it on the chart. The last one with NAM Laguerre, I put with Simple Moving Average with Period 5.

tiaulu likes this.
  11. tiaulu

tiaulu Active Member

Please can share the indicator and template that see in the screenshot?

12. tiaulu

tiaulu Active Member

there are still many users registered on the fundraising list who have to pay their fee

13. limevanilla

I can share it but I make some adjustment to make my chart not messy too much. Now everything perfect since I already got the new True RSI Indicator 2.0 from here (been waiting for too long :) ). I told you, that any indicator I bought here, I cannot share it with you. Get it first, and I will share it. Here is the list.

1. NAM ORDER BLOCK
    2. NAM DIVERGENCES
    3. SCALPER INSIDER PRO
    4. TRUE RSI INDICATOR
    5. ADVANCED SUPPLY AND DEMAND V4.2
    6. TRUE RSI INDICATOR

Other, is free. Once done, let me know :)

Sorry, this is the rules.

XAUUSD.axH1.png

14. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

15. ruhail khan

ruhail khan Member

pay guys and enjoy best indicator

16. Leshi

Leshi Member

17. Dheeraj721

Dheeraj721 Active Member

Can someone explain me how it works .. I can't understand this system

18. ruhail khan

ruhail khan Member

This is elliot wave setup of 11 symbols, you just open chart and load indicator. Automatically elliot wave pattern will draw accordingly timeframe.

19. ruhail khan

ruhail khan Member

20. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

FiboPlusWaves
    FUNDRAISING

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!