1. Collection of contributions
  2. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Realised Forex Holy Grail System

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by sahhil, 13 June 2020.

1. sahhil

sahhil New Member

#1 sahhil, 13 June 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 13 June 2020
    Price: $597.00

IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE PIPS WITH

Forex Holy Grail!

The software gives you reliable signals which are calculated with all market principles taken into consideration. All signals help you enter the market timely while other traders wait. My trading software helps you always be among the first traders getting the maximum profit out of every market move.

Please look at these screenshots down below.

As you can see on the screenshots down below the software shows you current trend and provides unique momentum arrows which can be used for entries with the trend. The arrows can also be used as reversal signals. My trading software helps you stay on the right side of the market in every trading situation.

EURUSD

[​IMG]

AUDUSD

[​IMG]

Now please look at these recent signals down below.

All signals are real and are not cherry picked.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCREENSHOTS TO SEE THE FULL SIZE VERSION.

(then click your BACK button in browser to return back to the page again)

EURUSD

[​IMG]

Want more proof?
    Please look at real trades down below.

These are the trades I recently took in my trading terminal based on the market analysis of my software. You can expect such beautiful signals on regular basis. You can start enjoying your own profits already today.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCREENSHOTS TO SEE THE FULL SIZE VERSION.

(then click your BACK button in browser to return back to the page again)

As you see, the software provides accurate and fruitful signals which can bring you green pips. Remember you can trade any trading instrument. I hope you noticed how accurately the software filters out all the market noise. The software actually predicts where the market is likely to go. And we go with the market, of course. No matter if you prefer scalping, day trading or long term trading, my software will be a great help to you. If you're an absolute newbie in trading, I will help you find your personal best way to use the software according to your own trading needs and requirements.

One more great thing about my software is it allows you trading with a very nice risk to reward ratio allowing risking less and win more. And no matter what trading instrument you're using, the software will do its best to predict where the market is truly heading. And this is actually all, we traders, need. I hope you agree with me on this point. If we know where the market is going in the nearest future, we will not be afraid of some possible situations when the market goes against us. Many other strategies out there would give a lot of false signals when the price goes up and down. Many strategies do not work with flat market. Many strategies can not handle sudden price moves against the signal. But my signals software can easily handle all these things showing you the true direction of the price.

Another great thing about my signals software is in the following. I am going to keep the software up to date. So whenever I find the ways how to make it even better, I will be adding additional features or improving the algorithm. All users of my signals software are qualified for lifetime free updates.

The beauty of my software is in the ability to work consistently good. It works because it is based on real market principles and years of trading experience. I do my best to give my clients only the tools and knowledge that really work. Remember, you can trade successfully like I do or even better. There are also people among my clients who never heard about forex trading before they joined my service. But they now trade successfully. No matter what your level of experience is, you can be successful in trading. All you need is a proven method and tools combined with your true desire to become a truly successful trader!

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. sahhil

sahhil New Member

This one is from the same company but in mine it includes lower histogram based on buy & sell showing as red and green line which is helpful in determining the trend

4. Johan Korthout

Johan Korthout Active Member

There is a newer version now. The price is now 997 usd?! And it includes an EA that trades automatically. So can this thread be renewed/re-opened for the newer version?
    Thx - Johan

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!