Recruitment of participants FTS EA PRO v3.0

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by ammaamma, 8 November 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
100.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 25
Organizer:
GOODMEN
4%
Settlement fee for participation:
5 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. ammaamma;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. ammaamma

ammaamma Member

New Bitcoin BTC Money Printing Machine - FTS EA" at the end of 2022】2022 Virtual Currency - Currency Multi-currency Brushing

[​IMG]
    use of the framework - BTCUSD H1
    Trading Hours - 7x24
    Trading Logic - The EA uses 4 trading strategies simultaneously for entry and exit:
    Fibonaci ( Fibonacci), Scalping, Trend , andVolatility ratio
    Money Protection - The EA comes with equity protection, [size=17.3333px] When this feature is enabled, the EA will stop placing orders when Freemargin is a certain percentage of negative numbers

[size=17.3333px] order time - You can choose to place an order in Asia, Europe, or US (most EAs only do Asian market with the lowest risk)

[size=17.3333px] News filter- My personal favorite feature - [size=17.3333px] The EA automatically closes when there is important news and automatically reopens after a period of news release (set the time to close and open in the input). EA comes with global professional news indicators.
    [size=17.3333px] Applicable platforms - Recommended platforms that support 7x24 virtual currency - such as Depp - Tickmill - XM - Valutrade (Preference is given to high leverage, small contracts, some platforms are 5x24, Can't brush happily on weekends)

Tick is as scalp supreme as ever
    [​IMG]
    Doo cents do not have Bitcoin, this is the standard
    [​IMG]

Valu's margin is a little smaller – and the worst of them.
    [​IMG]

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

the original seller's page?

3. ammaamma

ammaamma Member

reseller...

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ok
    please provide a link to the original seller.

5. josesemedo

josesemedo Member

como podemos ter açesso ao robo?

6. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

the first shown screenshot is from early version 1.3. It's very risky! I lost $30.000 acc last year November with this Ea. Actual version is 1,5

I asked developer if he has new version, will see, what he will answer.

this are acc from the developer with FTS Pro V1,5 but I must be honest, last year he lost his real $50.000 acc at IVMarkets, I have seen it live. The reason was XAUUSD because of it's huge drop of $160. So my advice: don't trade XAUUSD with this EA. Ofcourse it can be very profitable, but you need 3x more capital to XAUUSD than for a forex pair. At the end the risk is higher than proifit compare to a forex pair. I have traded this EA on many pairs. The best one is AUDCAD, than comes GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURGBP and EURJPY. USDJPY was not so good. Best combo to trade this EA is: AUDCAD, GBPUSD and EURJPY. With this combo you are not heavy affected by news. You need $3000 per pair on standard acc or $1000 on cent acc for safe trading and you can expect monthly 10-15% profit by a floating DD up to 15%. Most of the time the profit is higher than the floating DD. It has a ration of about 1,5 : 1,0

here are some of developers real accounts, don't know it all are still alive.
    Bild_2023-01-13_151401008.png

7. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

I have working V1.3

if admin agree I can share and you can test.

It's ok but you need $5000 per pair for safe trading if you use all 4 strategies. So best option is to deactivate 2 ( fibo and volatility) of the 4 strategies. Only use trend and scalp, with this you need less capital. The floating DD of the two strategies fibo and volatility are normally higher than for the 2 others.

ssa273 likes this.
  8. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

where is the link to the reseller? I think he sells old version V1.3. May he only calls it V3.0, lol

9. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

I have just tested all acconts, not a single one is running anymore. Sorry, you can ignore this screenshot from me

10. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

btw, the first shown screenshot is from July 2022, because he lost his $50K acc, he updated to V1.5 and add new setfiles.

I don't know if the programmer here can crack the EA, I have got this EA V1.5 from 2 different sources, they told me it's working. But the problem is, that the EA ramdomly contacts the license server of developer. If you try you get this error message: FTS license.png

Attached Files:

11. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

Imo the EA is a real money-making machine, but not in the way the developer uses it.

He trades to many pairs and the worst thing not profitable pairs. Too much risk compared to the profit like AUDNZD or BTCUSD or XAUUSD for example.

Oh, I just got answer from developer: there is no V3.0 !!!

reseller is SCAMER, he sells V1.3!!!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!