Download G Trader EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 7 June 2020.

Tags:
  1. mr.shares

mr.shares Member

Look amazing with sl or not ?

2. Lucas do Prado Pinto

Explodiu uma conta ruim

3. Madebayo10

Madebayo10 New Member

Btw was this on real or demo acct

4. t2g

t2g Active Member

REAL

5. Madebayo10

Madebayo10 New Member

So the sellers claims of manipulating real accounts is false then.

6. tractor

tractor New Member

#26 tractor, 15 August 2020
    Last edited: 15 August 2020
    G Trader is not garbage. If you would put some work to learn how to trade with it you wouldn't say that. Guys, any EA out there is garbage if you just take it and trade with it. One day it will hit your capital ... just a matter of time. I spent more than one year with that G Trader on demo and I learnt everything about it. Firstly, I used a 100K demo capital and just keeping the default settings ... It went through Brexit stuff, Christmas holidays stuff, Corona virus stuff few months ago etc etc At the end it didn't lose and it gave me profit. On a big capital with 0.01 lot setup you will win period. What about a small account then? For that you will never ever trade with it. I will give you my strategy with it and if you are willing to put some work you will win period. Firstly I am trading with G trader only on H4. That EA will give you the best levels to start looking at them before to take action. Price action levels 100%. I am keeping that EA only on demo non stop all week.. Every day I get many signals from it but I don't trade more than 2 pairs with 7-10K capital. I choose the best pairs to trade based on a heat map currency which I use and based also on the quarter levels. With all those put together I am making profit daily basis. I cannot stress enough how important are quarter levels ... go and learn about. The EA is there just to give me a signal WHEN to look for a trade and on WHICH CURRENCY PAIR. Be smart ... do not use any EA as it is ... take what is good from them and apply in your strategy.

Nguyen Trung likes this.
  7. lucas2010

lucas2010 New Member

Can you explain more? How about "The EA is there just to give me a signal WHEN to look for a trade and on WHICH CURRENCY PAIR. Be smart ... do not use any EA as it is ... take what is good from them and apply in your strategy" Inbox Please. Many thanks

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!