Realised Hamster Scalping (30 USD) (200 percents per month with real signal)

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by MickeyKung, Dec 5, 2021.

1. MickeyKung

MickeyKung Member

#1 MickeyKung, Dec 5, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2021
    I'm not sure if this is the same ea to this thread or not but this thread was many years ago.Please login or register to view links

Please login or register to view links

Hamster Scalping is a fully automatic trading advisor using two modes for scalping and martingale lovers. The RSI indicator and an ATR-based filter are used for entries.

IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and a bonus!

Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: Please login or register to view links

General Recommendations with good execution and with a spread of 2-5 points. A very fast VPS is required, preferably with a latency of no more than 3.

Please login or register to view links