How to participate in a joint purchase

Discussion in 'How it works' started by Admin, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
    My friend!

Here I will tell you how you can save with our club .

Look, I'll show you...

Go to the section you are interested in, for example:

Expert advisors, trading robots,MT4 experts

Help.png

Choose any product that you are interested in and click on it.

Help1.png

Once you have clicked on the product you are interested in, you can:

1. View the cost of goods

2. Click on the link to the product from where we will buy it

3. Put like if the goods are interesting to you

Help2.png

Here the fun begins!

To register for a product at a lower price, click " Join the joint purchase "

1.png

Read carefully and choose the format of participation!

help3.png

Attention!

If you tick the Join backup shopping list - the cost of participation in this case will be more than $ 2.75 by 30%.
    As soon as you choose the format, you get to the list of purchases at a lower price! In this case, only 2,57$

Help5.png

As soon as the other 5 people join the joint purchase, we will buy it . you, my dear friend, will only have to pay $ 2.75.

Payment details will be available immediately after collecting all the missing participants.

Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we provide the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee.