Download KING GOLD EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 28 October 2020.

1. kola16

kola16 New Member

this advisor does not work for me

2. SCTrader

SCTrader Active Member

Expose Scammers
    Hey guys

i've made some Dollar since last night with this bot

but how ? the best way to use at volatile market and in SAME TREND of the GOLD
    i've new bc of election Gold gonna go up i just run BUY version of it .
    so it worked for now .

let set

GOODMEN likes this.
  3. Sting

Sting New Member

upload_2020-11-6_11-26-32.png
    Huge drawdown on his own MQL5 statitics

4. SCTrader

SCTrader Active Member

Expose Scammers
    UPDATE

I've earned about 100 USD with 150 Deposit with this bot

How ?

These type of bots will open position and add with some factors at minus and DD , so important thing is add it base on MAJOR TREND of market
    I add BUY version on Gold , bc according to Election , God has up movement
    You should manage bot also , don't go for it when market is at HIGH price ( and vise versa for SELL )

Cheers

5. ayhann

ayhann New Member

In rar file don't have set file, and don't have instructions wich time frame use

6. Alan Hoang

Alan Hoang Member

As you can see, with these type of Martingale/grid EA, you can collect profit quickly but also get big drawdown and blow up account quickly as well, it is just gambling, it is a waste of time. Instead of wasting money here and there purchasing these rubbish products. Why don't we just focus on trying to purchase just 1 or 2 worthy products that can make us a better trader.

Please check the thread, Learning THEORY OF EIGHT from the best trader of all time - Alex Antoniou,
    https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/lea...e-best-trader-of-all-time-alex-antoniou.4186/
    Is it better for each of us to put in $300 once off to purchase a great worthy course or to spend $20 buck here a few buck there hundreds of unlimited time to no end? The decision is yours

Attached Files:

7. Alan Hoang

Alan Hoang Member

account 230768127
    Passw: yourfxrobots.com
    FBS-Real-3

Real account BLOWN UP guys, a big drop in gold today just clean the account. This is the account that the admin mentioned in the first post. As you can see, I just wanted to say : anyone still hoping for a martingale/grid EA to make money for them , that person is not so smart in the long run.

Is it better for each of us to put in $300 once off to purchase a great worthy course or to spend $20 buck here a few buck there hundreds of unlimited time to no end? The decision is yours

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/lea...e-best-trader-of-all-time-alex-antoniou.4186/

8. SCTrader

SCTrader Active Member

Expose Scammers

Why you are like Advertising someone else course ?

for each ROBOT you should have a plan to active it , in MOST of robot that runs on GOLD will be call margin at this today drop too .

i just mean with a normal bot , and good plan you could be profitable as i gained like 100 USD on 170 balance .

9. Alan Hoang

Alan Hoang Member

It is true that you can get quick gain for a martingale/grid EA, but that is just short term. Eventually you will have to give back + more if you keep using it. I never see anyone becoming financial free using few dollar to $ a few hundred dollar EA. I know it's very tempted because they are cheap for everyone to use it but they are expensive because they can't give you financial freedom mate.

If you're serious becoming financial free, then you should be serious learning from a master trader. This also answer your question "why I like to advertise other people course". The guy who teach this course did not ask me to "advertise" for him. He doesn't need to because he earn from his trading.

I'm here to ask if anyone would be serious enough to spend at least $300 to invest in their future instead of wasting time in EA and robot. I have been through all the EA and indicators and I learned my lessons.
    Perhaps you still haven't learned it yet.

10. SCTrader

SCTrader Active Member

Expose Scammers

Thats the main issue , we all think that robots that is published online should work 100% but , no one will share PERFECT robot on net .
    what should we do? we should check those are more reliable and use their idea , and gather information to build OWN robots.

and about that Guy course i didn't heard about it and if i wanna choose someone will goes with https://www.hafizzatrusli.com/learn-to-trade/

11. sathudx

sathudx New Member

12. Kapitolina

Kapitolina New Member

[QUOTE = "GOODMEN, post: 70280, member: 5"] один из участников форума дал бесплатно всем нам. [/ QUOTE]
    Благодарность этому человеку от меня.

13. Petrov

Petrov New Member

Try running backtest dated July 1 - 31 2020 using SELL EA, account burned on July 17. even in other setting, burned on the 21st of July.

14. BlackHawk Patel

BlackHawk Patel New Member

Guys you have any set files for These King Gold Ea. Thank you

15. Mark Jensen

Mark Jensen New Member

You can test buy and sell independently and then add both tests to one profile in Quant Analyser (free).

16. Mark Jensen

Mark Jensen New Member

There are some very annoying and damaging bugs in King Gold I have tested it out on demos for over 3 months and it generally does well, but the multiplier often fails. For example, if I use 0.01 initial lot x the default 1.357 multiplier and I will sometimes get odd lot volumes totally unrelated to the multiplier. I'll get, for example, something like this per positions 1st 0.01, 2nd, 0.01, 3rd 0.01, 4th 0.02, 5th 0.02, 6th 0.03, 7th 0.01

Other times, if I set 12 positions maximum (for example), it will give ma a 13th position of 0.01. At first I thought maybe a one-off problem, but it happens frequently on many different demo accounts. Let's say I have all my 12 positions open and I want to open another, larger postions. I will change the setting to max 13 positions and my 13th position is 0.01 lot

These bugs make it far too unreliable and can ruin a grid.

Another problem is that often, for no obvious reason, the EA will vanish and need to be reattached. This is random and unpredictable and by the time you discover the EA is gone, it could be too late.

I like the EA, but these bugs make it a non-starter. It's just too unreliable to trade live.

17. Mike grand

Mike grand Active Member

Very good point !

18. Mike grand

Mike grand Active Member

The link is not working ???

19. pp8838266

pp8838266 New Member

I am making money with this EA

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!