Recruitment of participants Multi Processing Indicator with Price Action

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 22 July 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
850.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 27
Organizer:
GOODMEN
11%
Settlement fee for participation:
33 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 22 July 2020
    Last edited: 20 February 2022
    Multi Processing Indicator with Price Action

Multi-processing indicators + Price Action

First I have to recommend about indicator. The operation system of indicator will bring the beneficial point of about 5-6 indicators to mix and process together in order to filter the order of CALL and PUT for more accurate. I will call this method as Multi-processing indicators. Then I will combine that indicator result with the Price Action as to filter the order for another better level of accuracy. In the other hand, the order of Price Action cooperating with Multi-processing indicators in order of CALL comprised of Inverted Hammer Pattern, Hammer Pattern, Piercing Pattern, Morning Star Pattern, Morning doji Star Pattern, Bullish Engulfing Pattern, and Bullish Harami Pattern, while for the order of PUT using Price Action are Shooting Star Pattern, Hanging Man Pattern, Dark Cloud Cover Pattern, Evening Star Pattern, Evening doji Star Pattern, Engulfing Pattern, Bearish Harami Pattern, etc. This developed Indicator will work well in the turn-over period or direction turn of graph.

dll msimg32

2. Dheeraj721

Dheeraj721 Active Member

Costly ..
    Is seller is trustable ?

3. kasaemson chomchuen

Yes i know he

4. Dheeraj721

Dheeraj721 Active Member

What ... Does he is legit

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!