Recruitment of participants Nexus I EA

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 27 April 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
499.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 50
Organizer:
GOODMEN
2%
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. johnjohn;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Nexus I

NEXUS I is a high class automated expert advisor which is fully optimized for the future market in GBPUSD M15. It is specially established for the last market situations.
    ⚡It is working with its own complex algorithm combines with some indicators to get opportunities to entry and exit.
    ⚡Entry and exit logic operates on Bar Close only. This filters market noise, dramatically speeds up optimizations, avoids stop loss hunting, and ensures proper operation at any broker with a reasonable spread.
    ⚡The EA uses an advanced algorithm to find the entry points, as well as several additional filters for entering and exiting the market.
    ⚡The Expert was tested with historical Dukascopy data with exceptional results. You can download the demo and test it yourself.
    ⚡My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and high commission.

• No grid, no martingale, no arbitrage, no tick scalping, non curve fitting!
    • 1 year 99% quality backtest with 1 lotsize.
    • Backtest fastest method with Model: Open Prices only (Entry and exit logic operates on bar close)
    • No optimiziation need.
    • Optional TP /SL Basket function to get daily winnings
    • When TP or SL Basket reached stop trading for rest of day and start next day a new session
    • Best optimized for actually market situations.

CHECK ALSO OUT MY OTHER EAS FOR MORE DIVERSIFICATION!
    ----->HERE YOU CAN FIND MY OTHER EAs<-----
    EA IS ONLY SOLD ON MQL5.COM MARKET IF YOU FIND ON OTHER SITE ITS FAKE!!!
    FEATURES
    ⚡Works with 4-5 digits Brokers
    ⚡Spread Filter
    ⚡Equity Stop
    ⚡Drawdown Protection
    ⚡TakeProfit Basket Function
    ⚡StopLossBasket Function
    ⚡StopTrading Rest of the day when TP/SL Basket Reached
    ⚡Fast Buttons for Closing Open Orders (CloseAll, CloseProfit, CloseLoss, CloseBuys, CloseSells)
    ⚡Infopanel with EA informations
    ⚡5 Types of Money Management(Fixed Lot, Percentage, Geometrical, Proportional, Balanced)
    ⚡Adjustable trading times
    ⚡Advanced algorithm for entering and exiting the market.
    WORKING

⚡TIMEFRAME: M15(It is not recommended to use other timeframes for this robot, because they can only compromise the accuracy of the operations.)
    ⚡SYMBOLS: GBPUSD(Did not use this robot in other pairs.)
    RECOMMANDATIONS

• Before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account.
    • Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker
    • Low spreads + low commission + quality execution - this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading
    • Allowed hedging account
    PARAMETERS YOU CAN SEE IN PICTURES AND DESCRIPTION HERE

2.png

2. johnjohn

johnjohn Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!