Recruitment of participants Project Gryphon mt5

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by moneydigger, 30 June 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
425.00 USD
Participants':
9 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
45%
Settlement fee for participation:
22 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. Patimus, 3. (anonym)
    4. Master Indica, 5. Mr. MILO, 6. B22, 7. Kako, 8. itallianstallion, 9. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    4. (anonym)
    ;
  1. moneydigger

moneydigger Active Member

#1 moneydigger, 30 June 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 25 September 2022
    Project Gryphon
    V1.3

Project Gryphon is a fully automatic trading expert for the Forex market, which implements a medium-term trading strategy based on the theory of wave movement of the market

Expert Advisor does not use martingale, grid, averaging, scalping

The advisor is based on the application of wave analysis to historical data and search for waves predicting the change of the local trend in the future. The Expert Advisor builds a five-period prognostic model for finding the change of trend. Each of periods has its own copy of advisor, which has different internal parameters, including take profit, conditions for opening and closing positions. Each of the Expert Advisors works in its own thread and does not interfere with others. All positions are protected by a stop loss. An Expert Advisor has a minimum of settings for optimization. Most of the settings are set by the extrapolator on the author's side. Using a longer period, repeat patterns are searched. Using a smaller period we approximate and interpolate the key points and refine the patterns. At the end an extrapolator is used to make predictions based on both periods. The extrapolator data is used to find five waves of different periods. Using the extrapolator data, the Expert Advisor trades on the forward period. The Expert Advisor is not self-optimizing and requires from time to time adjustment based on the current market situation.

The real signal is at the link (includes: project phoenix ea and manual trading)

Functionality
    • Constant work of the Expert Advisor 24/5. No need to wait for the news or events to trade.
    • In comparison with scalpers, Project Gryphon works in the medium term and tries to take the whole price movement, not part of it
    • The Expert Advisor is not sensitive to spreads and does not require prompt execution of trade orders
    • Time of position holding - from several hours to several days
    • Each thread has its own copy of the Expert Advisor that uses its own TP for closing positions, as well as the trading system conditions are used for closing trades
    • Because of multiple threads, an Expert Advisor can open several onesided positions or positions can be locked by opposite positions
    • Each order is strictly monitored by the trading system, and protective stop-loss is set for each of them separately
    • For interactivity and convenience the main settings of the Expert Advisor and forecasts for future waves are displayed on the chart
    • There are only few parameters to be optimized before you start trading. Most of the settings are set by the extrapolator on the author's side
    • The Expert Advisor has a built-in system of error detection, and will warn you if a fault is noticed in the work of the Expert Advisor
    EURUSD currency pair, H1 time frame

The Expert Advisor is able to trade on other pairs, but the optimization and adjustment of the interpolator and extrapolator was performed only on EURUSD

Risk Warning
    Like any other Expert Advisor, it makes forecasts using historical data. Therefore, relying only on forecasts we have only variants of price dynamics evolution. Using big risks, you understand that you can lose your capital. You should not risk with money you are not prepared to lose. That's why you shouldn't risk all the money in your account and put a huge risk in a deal for stable work. Use small lot sizes. Take into account the possible drawdowns, because the Expert Advisor can open up to five onesided positions!

Basic parameters
    • GMT broker offset - GMT time of your broker (drop-down menu to select)
    • Start of trading within the current wave - trade within the current wave or start of a new one (more details in the blog)
    Optimizable parameters
    • Stoploss, point (600-800) - stoploss size for orders, in five decimal points (from 600 to 800 points)
    Other parameters
    • Magic number - identifier of the orders
    • Commentary for positions - commentary on orders
    You can find a list of all parameters here

Notes
    Some notifications appear even when Send Alert is disabled (these are service notifications)

If you have any questions, please contact me via private message on the site. I only answer here. I do not have any additional channels. The original trading advisor is only available here.

A quick guide is available on the blog

[​IMG]

dll msimg32

2. moneydigger

The backtest result of this ea is amazing. Looks like the holy grail.
    I have backtested from 2005 - now with an amazing result and with live signal.

What do you think? I think we should get this one.

3. dzai

dzai Member

The EA back test results are good.. but it's a MT4 version and author is not working currently on a MT5 version - I checked with him.
    Also, as per the author the signal does not entirely based on this EA -
    "My signal contains mostly manual trading, I would like to use griffon on mt5 account, but for now I want to boost my deposit on mt4."

So, I would like to hear from actual users of this EA before investing in it.

4. moneydigger

Well it is MT5 not mt4, mql website shows it clearly. See attached screenshot.

[​IMG]

You are right about the signal. So I decided to buy the ea myself.. so far not a really good result, also specified by another user who have more losses than me. for me I had 1 loss of 7.75 and currently have another order open with a small profit. Let's see what the next week's are gonna do.

5. dzai

dzai Member

Oh sorry.. yeah the EA is MT5 version only, but the author meant his signal is for MT4. He wanted to start a MT5 signal but system was not allowing him to do so. And thanks for confirming that.. I might check with you again after a few days.

6. moneydigger

Update: currently having a very good profit.
    +53 euro/dollar closed profit. (with my deposit of 100, it is 50% returned in let's say 7 days, 5 days excluding weekend).
    +7.75 floating, 3 sells, 2 buys open.

So.. so far i'm very positive about this EA.

7. joei

joei Active Member

i'm in

8. joei

joei Active Member

here my back test result, it's good.

upload_2022-7-8_12-28-11.png

upload_2022-7-8_12-28-40.png

upload_2022-7-8_12-29-4.png

upload_2022-7-8_12-29-21.png

9. joei

joei Active Member

come on, good profit ea.

10. Patimus

Patimus Active Member

11. moneydigger

I'm not so sure yet.. I have bought it and made profit indeed, but maybe I had some luck in the market movement.
    Maybe it will work on the longterm, i'm not sure yet.
    I have now set up a cent account just for testing purpose. you can check the results.

Broker: RoboForex-Pro (MT5)
    Account: 37044528
    Password: CheckResults

Let's wait and see the longterm results.

12. moneydigger

note: I just updated to the newest version (V1.2)

13. joei

joei Active Member

I saw new update at mql5 website, but in my MT5 didn't show new version to update, can you help me?

14. moneydigger

For me it was In the navigator window (ctrl + N if the window is not visible) , go to my market --> my purchases and click the update button

15. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

16. ricardao

ricardao New Member

17. AMOR ATMANIA

AMOR ATMANIA Member

18. B22

B22 Member

This one is working pretty good

19. KashifNawaz

KashifNawaz Member

20. KashifNawaz

KashifNawaz Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!