Download Rebel Spirit - Binary Options System

Discussion in 'Trading systems and strategies' started by Admin, 17 September 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Rebel Spirit - Binary Options System

Mind you, I usually like to monitor 4 or 5 pairs when I'm trading. I explained above about the $5. trades, but my normal trading is at least a $100. per trade risk. That would be 8 wins for about $560. minus 1 loss $100. for a total profit of $460. in 20 minutes of non-stressful, fun-filled trading.

Not enough, you say?

You don't need to trade for hours, just raise your risk to $200. per trade. That figures out to about $20,000. per month (for the usual 20 or so trading days). Is it really that easy Ed? Well, you're going to need to practice a little, either on a demo account or live with $5. trades, to get accustomed to that live trading feeling. Once you are averaging at least 70% or better, you're probably ready to go. Now let me show you what the trades would look like.

Rebel Spirit.jpg

Please note, the hollow arrows in the pics are for illustration purposes only to point out the possible trades that were generated.
    Let's take a look at what we have here, as it might be a little different from what you are used to seeing.

First off, don't let the orange fib lines scare you because it is a completely automatic indicator. We'll start with the left side pic which shows two generated trades. We got an audible/text box and arrow alert as you can see the arrow in the yellow circle (this happened when the wick on the last red candle, touched the 0.0 Fib line).

We put a white vertical line through it and below we can see that the STR confirmation red line (which in real life you will only see for the next 2 unformed candles) is heading up and has crossed (or is starting to cross) the blue line. Therefore we jump in our 3 trades at the opening of the next candle.

This will allow you to make a 60 second, 90 second and 180 second (or 1 minute, 1 & 1/2 minute and 3 minute) trade as quickly as possible WITHOUT getting shook up.

Then you just sit back and watch for 3 minutes or start scoping out the other pairs you are monitoring for the next trade. Myself, I trade one at a time, I don't even look for the next trade until these 3 expire and guess what? I can still make 9 trades in about 20 minutes or less. By the way, I'm sure most of you realize it, but we do trade on the M1 (1 minute MT4 chart).

The second example chart on the right shows 1 generated put trade. Again, we got our alert and the last blue candle wick touched our 100.0 Fib line.

After putting a white line through it we can see below that the STR confirmation red line is heading down for the next 2 candles and crossing the blue line. We get ready and jump in on our 3 trades at the opening of the next red candle. As you can observe, the 3rd candle of the trade started a reverse on us, but it still closed a few pips below our entry points. So another 3 ITM's hit the dust! I shall now show you some more examples without in-depth explanations as I'm sure you now get an idea of how the trades are generated. I wouldn't want you thinking that it is a one time fluke or anything of that nature. (ha,ha) I'll also throw in some more live trading results.

kornkung likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator

3. opeyemi

opeyemi New Member

Please does it repaint?

4. denesh Muthugala

denesh Muthugala New Member

Used This long time back.. Don't remember profitable or not... Most probably not that's me be the reason stop using it.

Try yourself and see... it may work for you.

Attached Files:

GOODMEN likes this.
  5. Admin

Admin Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!