Buy Sets for Optimal Titan X Performance

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 28 January 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1000.00 USD
Participants':
39 of 40
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
71 USD
  1. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

2. Adamsky

Adamsky Member

Is the EA using missing DLL to work.

3. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    Yes

4. dxnxz

dxnxz Member

Is it possible to get the mt4 version?

5. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    I don't think so man, because I only have the MT5 EA version. But if you mean file set, I think it can also be applied to the MT4 version as long as the input in the EA settings is the same.

6. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

7. soph dyso

soph dyso Member

we get the titan x as well correct? is it the lattest version? have you try your sets with real money?

8. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    Yes you will get the EA,
    I think 21.48 is the latest version now there is already an ADX input filter on EA which is a new feature from blueedge.
    Will try it asap, just read all the description and hope you understand it all.

Thanks for asking btw.

9. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    Hi all,
    Just a little notice,
    This Sets file is at its final stage with optimal performance, starting from risk management, calculation of the maximum DD, balance requirements on the account, Calculation of the use of lots which will later be linked to the account balance. All detailed calculations are already there and I'm sure it's also easy for you to understand.

All problems like, News, Bad market, etc. It has been simulated with good risk management, from the calculations that have been applied, everything has been optimal for using lots, max floating loss and the need for an account balance if you want to use the desired lots. Example: I want to use 1 lot, with the calculation later, for example, it takes USD 2500 to use it *Sorry I cannot share the calculation because it is a secret.
    For details, please see page 1.

I will not disappoint those of you who have bought this set.

Thank you in advance to the participants who have joined.

And welcome to newcomers.

-Naqh

10. KoriK

KoriK Member

Let me confirm with you what we will receive.
    1. Blue Edge unlimited license
    2. Set files
    3. Access to a limited Telegram group for tweaks to the set files

If this is the case, I am in and have already joined the group purchase list. When I pay, do I get instant access to the telegram group? I know that we have to wait for everyone to participate(for the EA), but telegram should be good right?

Jmv2g408 and Lumaestru like this.
  11. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    The telegram grorup will be new, and the link will be sent into the delivery conversation later, so yeah you will be get into the group after the purchase complete.
    The EA is unlimited, no license.
    Yeah and my sets file, if you guys wanted the blueedge original sets too i will sent it (But its high risk to you use, the sets from blueedge just look at the compare on the first page, I am not responsible for the use of sets from blueedge.)

In the telegram group later, all communications will be more efficient and effective, info will also be shared there, sharing between members. And all my suggestions will be there.
    Set file problems and set file configuration, all of which can be asked later in the Telegram group or in person. But remember only those related to the sets file that I created, not the sets from blueedge.

Btw, for calculating lots, etc., there is already a word file that will provide an explanation,
    Everything is well prepared, it remains only to use it.

-Naqh

12. KoriK

KoriK Member

Are you currently taking a challenge? If so, can you show us how you are doing?

Lumaestru likes this.
  13. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    Hai,
    I don't take any challenge on prop firm now,
    This set is made with the main aim to be stable, not to make money as fast as lightning. But don't worry, this set is designed to be stable and also provide big profits.
    Detailed information is on page 1, if you read it to the end, you will definitely understand and there is also a little explanation regarding the use of Prop Firm.

The entry from the EA has been optimized so that the EA will open a position in the correct area, and if it is indeed the wrong open position, the max drawdown calculation is also there.
    Anyway, the settings of this EA are already at the most optimal stage.

If you have free time, please read until the end of the detailed information on page 1, because if you read it all you should understand very well what happened,
    Thank you.

-Naqh

14. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

15. Kake

Kake New Member

I see the value in what you're proposing and the price is reasonable but why do you bother writing heaps of sales copy when a simple myfxbook link would be vastly more convincing? Shouldn't be a problem if what you offer is as good as you say.

wellmost likes this.
  16. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    It may sound funny,
    if you look at the "First Hater" QnA section, there I said I wanted to raise money to start again, I'll be honest.

Without MyFxBook that I can give, that's why I'm giving a long explanation and comparison so you guys can see and understand what really happened about the performance.
    Maybe with MyFxBook, I can give a slightly higher price than this.
    Hope you understand what i say.

Thanks for asking btw

17. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    It's okay to give your opinion guys, I'm very open to answer all your questions,
    Actually this EA is intended for Firm Props, but I made the settings for stable but to produce 8% in 1 month I'm not sure I can, unless you want to take the risk using slightly higher lots and get out of the safe calculation limit on Equity Protector and Lots size based on balance.

The conclusion is like this:
    Entry:
    Titan X Has 4 entry features, namely ADX, MA Filter, RSI Filter and Ghost Trade. I only use a few, not all of them with this feature. Entry positions can be more targeted and selected so that positions will only be opened if the EA is sure it can reach the TP that is set. But calm down, I use a Trailing Stop which if he is active, the TP will disappear so that the profit can be maximized.
    Sorry I can't explain the details of the type of entry that I use because it's a little secret. But the point is that the robot won't just open a position, it's not HFT but when opening positions it's also not small but not as high as EA HFT.

Stop Loss and Risk Management:
    I use Trailing Stop to keep on profit and maximize it.
    Then, to minimize Drawdown from the account, I use the Equity Protector feature, there are several types, namely MDL Equity, MDL Balance, Account % and Floating Loss . In this EP setting, the numbers already have their own calculations, so they don't just fill in so that when I was in the floating loss position, I had already estimated how far the price would go down (Pips) before returning to our Entry position. Example: If the EA opens a buy and it drops far down "I have calculated how far the floating loss is in $ but it is calculated based on Pips and the use of lots, So the use of lots regardless of the results of the graph displayed will be the same" So if our Buy Position touches the Equity Protector, it means that the EA opened the wrong position and from there we are safe. And if our Position does not touch the Equity Protector, it means that there is only a slight correction in the market before it returns to an uptrend according to our Open Position.

But incidents of touching the Equity Protector are rare.

Pacappu likes this.
  18. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

19. Accloved

Accloved Member

Please add me in the join list

20. Posi

Posi Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!