Buy Sets for Optimal Titan X Performance

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 28 January 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1000.00 USD
Participants':
39 of 40
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
71 USD
  1. Lumaestru

Lumaestru New Member

it's easy to create the files via excel ... just take the report of any DEMO account and change all the parameters ... the TITAN X is an EA that HFT in hedging. FTMO, MFF etc do not allow this type of operation to demonstrate the legitimacy of this product I recommend sending reports via HTML all brokers ask for files in html always for the same reason .... you could change any parameter at any time, even having put all those tests with even the google drive links it does not prove anything, I advise everyone to be careful and to send you REAL metrixes or HTML reports because they cannot be reasons

2. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Hai,
    One way to find out is to buy it.

3. Lumaestru

Lumaestru New Member

I advise you to stop believing in fairy tales .... the co founded of blue edge is not aware of these settings ... this is his youtube channel. as you can see he didn't make any videos about it and with the price EA has I'm sure he would have sold these sets himself. so besides not existing... you are trying to rip people off because you didn't answer my previous question, and only invited me to make the purchase. be careful guys.
    https://youtube.com/@BlueEdgeForex

4. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Yow man,
    Do you read all my previous statement in page 1 ?,
    On that page you should know, it's clear that I'm not reselling the set files provided by blueedge to you guys, but I made my own settings with my own parameters and my own calculations, And you should know that, Blueedge also provides input guides to their EA so nothing is impossible for users to experiment and get the right settings. I'm not forcing you to join in on this purchase, but please read everything to the end on page 1 there should explain what happened. On page 1 I did a comparison on the sets given by blueedge and I said their sets are trash, Why?? too fast the profit that can be obtained but cannot maintain our account (one month can be 200-300% profit, even more but it is also possible that one day your account will run out). That's what I want to say. Please read all details on page 1 so you can understand what I'm promoting.

Why should I waste my time lying to you. I'm taking too much effort if it's just to deceive you, why is EA made if it's only for one use like (Prop Firm), if the real potential can be issued on a real standard account. Think broadly.

Thank you

Attached Files:

5. mar214

mar214 Active Member

IT Project
    HI
    i was with bluedge with one month, all settings with high reward ratio and a coach .....
    result : no one week was able to not reach EP means -4% even reach 2 times a week
    one day we bluedge parameters you could make +6% and loose -4% and again -4% an other day
    only "help" was try by yourself or use a strategy with high rank but no explanations ....
    after 4 weeks like this i quit and i take back my money because i was paying with paypal
    and i proove that it was presented like easy was, only use parameters but in fact it was not real ... for me

what i see here is Naqh make a job of getting a strategy "good" (even i dislike HTF and hedging)
    which seems legitimate and at least what is say show a skrill with TITAN

For me as none of my purchases was good in EA probably that i will need an result without contest on an demo account

Warmly

6. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

For all who have become participants in this thread,
    Thank you for your participation.
    I've prepared some Guide files for later calculations and a few instructions.

GUIDE 1.JPG

GUIDE 2 1.jpg

GUIDE 3.JPG

I will provide goods and services according to the price I set.
    And maybe after this purchase is complete, I will ask for this thread to be locked and will be opened after a further agreement with the clubbing buy admin to make this set rare.

Thank you to all of you.
    -Naqh

7. Lumaestru

Lumaestru New Member

but the demo tests all work as well bro... because one thing that HFTs who use the hedging strategy suffer is the slippage and the high spread... in fact if you use this EA on a prop like MFF or FTMO you won't get results , You would just throw away money... the fact is that no one has answered my question and I'm starting to get upset. always deflect replies, as if you want to hide something i asked for real account ftmo metrixes or html reports without those excel files are fucking useless... you're showing me a screen with all the tools for modification hahahhaa who tells me that you haven't modified them all personally? Nobody. and since no one tells me since you haven't yet been able to give me concrete proof, I reassure everyone of the purchase. for me it is a red flag. I'm not saying you want to scam but there is something behind it that stinks a lot.

8. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Hey,
    Chill why are you so angry lol, I told you please read page 1 there details of all this, I didn't say to make this set file for prop firm (FTMO,MFF etc) Please read it don't be lazy.
    I created this set of files with the main goal of being stable in the long term and purely used on real standard accounts regardless of Prop Firm. You just talk without understanding what I answered above. I'm not that stupid to provide an html report file because it's clearly visible in this Titan X input that you can copy and paste into your EA. Your problem is believing in this excel report data, it's up to you, I'm not forcing it against your will.

9. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Compared to the trustfx thread that you follow, the data that I provide is more abundant and clear, I can explain and answer your questions. Unlike the thread "TrustFX", the person who submitted the request chose to buy the EA that he already had and the details of the seller's finding were unclear even though he presented myfxbook, that would not promise those of you who bought it would get the same settings or EA as used on the myfxbook.

Think before you speak.

10. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Bro lol,
    I modified this tool? (You mean I took this from someone else and then I changed it, right?!) Bro, you better just watch your thread !.
    I made this tool, you can look everywhere for the method of calculation and the numbers used in the calculation later you won't find it out there. And who wants to tell you about the authenticity of these tools "No one will tell you, because you are nobody". These tools and guides are actually intended for those who already have this sets, but because there are people like you who have a high trust issue, it's really annoying.

upload_2023-2-11_17-49-48.png
    *if you say I'm manipulating this and I edited the picture again, go away bro, fix your trust issue, I'm sick of you.

Hope you're one of those who didn't buy this and spend your time and money looking for your "good EA" lol.

11. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

MQL5 Signals and MT5 Investor Credentials *The signals will be start tomorrow when the market is open on 13/2/2023

Naqh1234

MQL5 Link: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1860486

Naqh1234

MQL5 Link: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1860537

Broker:
    Pepperstone
    Web Terminal for easy and efficient access: https://webtrader.pepperstone.com/

*I made 2 signals to show that even if the lots used are different, the graph that will appear and the percentages that will appear in the statistics will be the same. In accordance with what I said on this forum "It doesn't matter that the lots used are different, but if the EA is run the same then the shape of the chart that is formed will be more or less the same"
    Because there have been calculations for the number of needs on our Balance and also our Equity Protector, so it's not just guessing.

GoodLifeTA and Pacappu like this.
  12. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

13. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

INCL. TITAN X MT5 21.48 (EA)

14. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

For Prop Firm Use
    There is also a guide for calculating lots, etc. But I recommend using it more on Funded Accounts because there is no time limit to achive profits and for those in the Evaluation process (Phase 1 or 2) Maybe you should do extend the time later if the EA has not reached the target profit within 1 month.

For calculating the needed lots and setting up the Equity Protector, it will be different from the Standard Account in general *apart from the prop firm, so for the use of the prop firm we will make it a little tighter so that it can be far from 5% for the DD. So, don't worry, for those who are going to use on Prop Firm, I have also prepared a guide.
    So far the "Prop Firm" broker that I just tested is only FTMO. If you have an MFF account that has been suspended but can still log in to metatrader 5, you can just email me, for me to test their tick data server. To Make sure this EA is compatible to use in MFF.

One thing again, that MQL5 Signals get -10% by the first day cause i started it on the middle of the month. The result must be different if we start at the beggining of the month.
    You can make it as a benchmark, if later you use EA if not at the beginning of the month.
    Hope we can get more participant before the end of this month.

Thanks for your attention guys.

-Naqh

GoodLifeTA likes this.
  15. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

Full Time Prop Firm Trader
    The demo account are already I'm drawdown of 7% when audited

16. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Yes man, let's see in the next few weeks how fast he will recover or if he will drop again. It's still 2 days to draw conclusions okay.

And here is MQL5 Signal for FTMO, *actually starting the EA in the middle of the day and not at the start of the week or month is a bit risky, so let's just see what happens.
    I can't get the Investor Password, so I'll just give you the link
    FTMO TYPE: SWING, Leverage: 1:30
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1862678

*The password that I entered into MQL5 to register on the FTMO server is the master password, so you have to see If the algo trading percentage is less than 100%, it means that someone is tweaking it manually.

upload_2023-2-14_11-22-58.png

A few examples from the screen about using the broker I mean, Left is FTMO and right is Pepperstone. You can see the Tick Data from these brokers is different, but FTMO and Pepperstone are not too significant. So that with the difference in Tick Data or Bars for each broker, it will give different results when the EA executes. Hope you guys understand what i am saying.

Note:
    For FTMO, this setting is actually more suitable for use on funded accounts because there are no other requirements besides Max DD and Overall Drawdown, But if you really want to use it for the Evaluation Phase, you need to do Extend Time

17. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

You can just share the metrix link of FTMO account. No mql5 required.

For metrix link, go to account metrix of the demo account and click on share, a link will generate and you can either copy paste Or share.

18. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Oh thanks for your help, Just get the Investor password too

FTMO Credentials:
    UW8ARKLXAU
    https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=9526098cddb9&lang=en

Vnyk likes this.
  19. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

20. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!