Recruitment of participants Tim Grittani Bundle – Trading Tickers and Trading Tickers 2

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 17 September 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
80.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 9
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
10 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. Aguinaldo, 3. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Tim Grittani Bundle – Trading Tickers and Trading Tickers 2

1.jpg

Trading Tickers 1: The Long and Short of It

“Trading Tickers: the Long and Short of it” has one purpose, to make you a better trader. Whether you’re completely new to the market or a veteran trader, there’s something in this DVD for everyone.

While the first four chapters lay the groundwork for everything that goes into my preparation before I even make a trade, the last eight chapters are where I dive into the specific strategies I use daily. Each chapter teaches a different setup that I play, including a grand total of 35 live trade examples! Experience my strategy as if you were sitting next to me watching me trade, listening to my every thought. You will see my entries, my exits, my successes, and my failures. But, most importantly, you will see WHY I make the trading decisions that I do.

Chapter 1 (Disc 1): Introduction and History
    Chapter 2 (Disc 1): Important Beginner Basics
    Chapter 3 (Disc 1): Basics to My Trading Strategies
    Chapter 4 (Disc 1): Educational Services and Daily Preparation
    Chapter 5 (Disc 2): Buying New Stock Promotions
    Chapter 6 (Disc 2): Buying OTC Multi-day Breakouts
    Chapter 7 (Disc 2): OTC Short Setups
    Chapter 8 (Disc 2): Buying Major Daily Breakouts
    Chapter 9 (Disc 3): Shorting Lower Highs into Spikes
    Chapter 10 (Disc 3): Shorting into Daily Resistance
    Chapter 11 (Disc 3): Shorting Overextended Gap Downs
    Chapter 12 (Disc 3): Shorting into Bounces

Trading Tickers 2

Inside Trading Tickers 2 I’ll unveil updated methods, strategies, workflows, and the tools I’m using as I push towards daily success.

This is the perfect training series for new traders and old hats alike…

Because since I published the original Trading Tickers training series I’ve picked up so many new lessons and strategies to share with you. Each of them played a part in helping me cross $13 million in trading profits.

Chapter 1:

I’ll reveal my full trading performance from start to finish, and demonstrate my “Golden Rule” for cutting losses

Chapter 2:

All my preferred brokers, software and app tools, and how I use fundamentals on a daily basis to make reasonable trades

Chapter 3:

An in depth guide to how I use spreadsheets, and how this data allows me to optimize my trading strategies as I go

Chapter 4:

An update on every single strategy I unveiled in Trading Tickers, and 7 live demonstrations of how I’ve improved these processes

Chapter 5:

How I fixed a failing strategy by adjusting my risk management, along with 7 live trades following these new rules

Chapter 6:

A brand new technical strategy for overnight trading, with an in depth look at the setup criteria

Chapter 7:

My favorite new “blueprint” for getting into stocks at the right time after they’ve gone down, with all the pattern setups broken down in great detail

Chapter 8:

A new twist on an old favorite, and how my data repository has improved my trading on this this widely known trading setup

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!