Locked Trading Robot for Binary Options

Discussion in 'Binary Options Robot' started by GOODMEN, 5 February 2020.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
42.00 USD
Participants':
10 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
5 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Trading Robot for Binary Options!
    + 400% per day!

2.png

Inside the archive there will be a video instruction for installing and configuring the adviser, very simple any person will figure it out!

2. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

Does it work as the owner say 100%? There is no such 100% and he is doing on demo too cause he is not sure ....

3. Alfri

Alfri Active Member

can it be use for broker such as olymptrade or iq options?

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

find out after the purchase

5. iloveoptions

iloveoptions New Member

hi admin, can you please help confirm with seller if an english version of instruction will be provided?

6. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

Did anyone buy? I try to buy but can't go through it and there is no seller contact details as well..

7. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

this is an automatic payment store. I didn't see any connection with the seller

8. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

Let's contribute...

9. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

hi, please help me to get this bot. Thanks in advance

10. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

Lets take this, purchase with 5 usd is better than pay full price ! come on!

Admin likes this.
  11. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

5 more people to go ! this worthed to test !

12. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

4 more ppl ! this is cheap just to pay 4 usd !

13. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

let's go for it

14. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

does anyone has this Russian bot? it's price quite expensive and they help to recover loss from it. price $3k-$50k.

Attached Files:

15. Admin

Admin Administrator

Give a link to the seller

16. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

well the seller doesn't have any web sites. But he help me to recover a lot of people by using this bot. I leave his telegram id. you can contact via telegram. Group are from?moscow @dorin1985

17. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

I already chat him, he dont managed accounts and only help people who lost in iqoptions only.

The software cost 50k and full version cost 200k. I think we can fundraise for 50k for 50 serious person.

18. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

yes. he help me to recover $7k in a day from IQ. But I am not sure how many person can use this software.

19. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

here is his post on group.

Good afternoon, friends and partners.
    I am temporarily closing the chat room, as a lot of cheaters enter the chat room and then offer their services. Last month we returned about $800k (400+ accounts) which fully recovered their losses.
    But we were deceived by people and partners who did not transfer our commission. Of these, many accounts that had losses of $20-30 thousand, we made a refund of 5 thousand, and people did not pay us the commission, because of their stupidity, and so we stopped working with them.
    Every day I take 10-20 accounts to work, and every day I add 20-30 accounts to the queue, now there are about 280 accounts waiting in line, but I only have two hands, and I don't have time to work with everyone.
    We also work at Olymptrade / Binary/ Binomo/ Ducas/ Intrade - only our accounts work at these brokers, and we don't take people's accounts. First of all I trade on my accounts, where nobody cheats me and I get 100% profit from my accounts. Now I will take 4-10 accounts every day on iq, because I have a lot of work with my accounts. Each account will be assigned a number in the queue that everything will be as honest as possible.
    You can buy my bot and trade on your own, I will make everything very simple (login, password, choose how many accounts will be traded simultaneously, bet on an option). I am not a cheater and many of you have seen that my software is very profitable. For this bot, I have made more affordable prices and made a lot of restrictions so that everyone could work and not very burdensome broker transactions from one IP address.
    Every month we will update our software.
    Also for our partners there will be a very good offer as many accounts they give us, each partner will do their own business and we will have a lot of free time (we don't need a partner to trade on attracted people's accounts, but get commission from every sale of the software).
    The sale will be relevant only next week until February 15, then the sale will be closed. This is done in order not to constantly sell the software, so that the broker will be able to pay everyone money, if everyone has this software, the broker will go bankrupt.
    IqOption:
    You can use new accounts, old accounts or loss-making accounts (a loss-making account is a 100% money-back guarantee).
    The limit is the number of simultaneous accounts that you can run on one device and the limit is the maximum bet.
    - $3000 limit is 1 account, it will work 2 hours a day. Maximum bet on option is 2$ (approximate earnings per month if there will be 3000-3500$ trading every day).
    -- $5,000 limit of one account, will work three hours a day. Maximum bet on option 1$-4$ (approximate earnings per month 7000-9000$ if the program will work every day).
    -- $7,500 limit of two accounts, will work three hours a day. Maximum bet on option 1$-5$ (approximate earnings per month 14000-18000$ if the program will work every day).
    -- 10,000 limit of three accounts, will work four hours a day. Maximum bet on option 1$-5$ (approximate earnings per month 20000-30000$ if the program will work every day).
    -15,000 limit 5 accounts, will work 6 hours a day. Maximum bet on option 1$-6$ (approximate earnings per month 30000-45000$ if the program will work every day).
    -25,000 limit of 5 accounts, will work 12 hours a day. Maximum bet on option 1$-25$ (approximate earnings per month 60000-85000$ if the program will work every day)
    --- $50,000 limit 10 accounts, will work 16 hours a day. Maximum bet on option 1$-100$ (approximate earnings per month 100000-500000$ if the program will work every day).
    The maximum number of sold versions is 30 .
    For all purchase questions, please write to me personally. It is desirable in Russian, as I do not speak English well.
    -- Do not write me with a request to return the loss and then you will buy the software, we have worked for a month and showed what the software is capable of, what are the results of the software, now available prices for its purchase, the time of purchase is limited.
    -- Do not write to me after February 15 about the purchase,

Shreem likes this.
  20. NIRMAL THAPA

NIRMAL THAPA New Member

I go a person who is ready to sell the one account cost $1500 which is not full version and maximum trade size is $5 with 3hr work. Does here has any good mt5 programmer? As I get the main file and expert adviser and it has locked. Need to remove the restriction and need console file.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!