Locked Very Accurate Forex INDICATOR System BINARY OPTIONS

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by Admin, 17 September 2019.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
6.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 1
Organizer:
Admin
Settlement fee for participation:
7 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. MandeeLayne
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Very Accurate Forex INDICATOR System BINARY OPTIONS

Forex indicator System works at All Currency Pairs All of a time Frames !!!!!!! mt4 system signals

DOESN'T REPAINT !

YES ! i've finally found a indicator system that is actually working !

THIS IS A REAL DEALS Forex indicator System !
    Avoid falling at other fx indicators also EAs which claim to be so profitable, except almost always aren't working. This forex indicator is a extremely powerful tool to help you get a edge to help you making consistent accurate trading decisions. Custom made indicator !

Trade only the first arrow at a series of arrows. The first arrow shows that a imminent trend will emerge for the short term of next moving bars. Avoid trading during news hours of the respective currency pair. News times at currencies can be found at google. Extra arrows help give confirmation at given trend.

Forex INDICATOR.jpg

Use only the first arrow at opposite direction of trading consideration. First ARROW at a trend will paint the direction that is imminent. The rest is up to you to find the take profit \ stop losses levels (support / resistance). i highly recommend to trade outside of NEWS of your currency pairs. News times at each currency can be found at google.

This indicator uses PROPRIETARY ALGORITHMS to observe when the Moving Averages, MACD, Proprietary Algorithms are at best lined up at exemplary trades. This particular kind of indicator can't be found anywhere else at the internet. Only on my ebay homepage !

You should observe that almost all indicators sold on the internet are always losing ! i've spent a lot of dollars on various indicators, just to observe constant losing !

i've spent a lot of time finding a best combination of PROPRIETARY ALGORITHMS so what i'm selling is a best combination i was capable to find !

You should be able to get a lot of profitable pips at a week using your trading strategy of this indicator. The pictured results show the consistency of this indicator to predict strong breakout trends, trend reversals. The results are consistent through all currency pairs at all of a time frames, throughout at least 1 year of forward testing. i strongly advise to trade outside of news of your currency pair. Trading at such a way should yield much better results.

Accurate at 4, 5 digit metatrader brokers. you get 3 files + 3 files + 1 template file .tpl + instructions. i advise only 1 trade open at a time with proper money management. use the forex tools to give you a better edge at your trading syle.

Forex INDICATOR1.jpg

These PROPRIETARY ALGORITHMS are designed at ALL currency pairs at all of a time frames .

Please keep the Indicators also templates to ebay buyer only so don't share or sell all of them !

You receive the files by email without shipping costs. i check my email every week, so please be patient at up to a week!

Reason at selling : i'm seeing if i can get a quick extra income.

This indicator system is very accurate with extremely good accuracy !

2. MandeeLayne

MandeeLayne Member

Hi Admin,

I like the look of this mt4 indicator however I appear to be the only one.

The seller doesnt sell to my country on ebay, so can I just send you $7 immediately so you can purchase from ebay and allow me to download from website.

cheers

MandeeLayne

3. MandeeLayne

MandeeLayne Member

Hi Admin,

Sent $7 paypal
    Transaction ID
    1R8936190E790225L
    Please buy on ebay for me as seller does not sell to my country

Cheers

MandeeLayne

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

ok

5. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

the seller canceled the purchase of this item. I don't know why.

11.png

6. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

you can use $ 7 for another purchase.Thanks

7. MandeeLayne

MandeeLayne Member

OK Admin,

Thanks for trying.

MandeeLayne

GOODMEN likes this.
  8. vandell

vandell Member

9. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!