Recruitment of participants 4X Wave PRO + MANUAL

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by Dron, 28 April 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
17.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 3
Organizer:
Dron
33%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. rpfslb;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#1 Dron, 28 April 2024
    Last edited: 7 May 2024 at 07:12
    4X Wave PRO + MANUAL
    1.png

4X WAVE PRO is a brand new trading formula designed for catching the major and minor trends. It provides easy and powerfull trading technology that allows you to take advantage of market predictions.
    4X WAVE PRO has been equipped with everything any trader could think of. You don’t have to be a professional to use it, just load the indicator on your chart and start trading today.
    4X WAVE PRO provides 3 way alert feature, so that you will never miss a new signal. Every trading signal is carefully verified by the software.
    4X WAVE PRO uses Advanced Confirmation Formula that allows for picking the trades in line with the market.

first.gif

4X WAVE PRO does not repaint. Not in real time nor in any other conditions. 100% Plug and Play, 2 minutes easy installation. Start trading instantly!

gal1b-2.png

gal2b-1.png x1-1.png x2-1.png x3-1.png x4-1.png

2. old man Jenkins

old man Jenkins New Member

Anyone tried this yet I already have it. I managed to find it for free but I’m on holiday at the moment so unable to check it out. Could be interesting.

3. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

What is available for free is not suitable for us. We need a complete package of files in an archive from the author, with a manual for using the system.

old man Jenkins likes this.
  4. old man Jenkins

old man Jenkins New Member

No problem just thought It could help. I’ll let you know what my files are when I get home.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!