Refused 10 product from forex protools

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by David Jame, 16 December 2023.

1. David Jame

David Jame New Member

2. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. David Jame

David Jame New Member

https://forex-protools.com/offers/ he sells the whole thing here, unlimited price 389 EUR, it includes Indicator and EA, I can't send pictures here? Just click on the link

4. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

WHAT YOU GET IN MEGA BULK PROMO ?
    ANY 10 PRODUCTS FROM MY WEB….EA, INDI, SOFTWARE…ANY !!
    ALL 10 FOR ONLY 389 EUR !!

What exactly do you want? Something is already here

5. cryptofoo

cryptofoo New Member

Don't waste your money. I have them. They don't work as advertised. In his YouTube, you often see that he is already in the positions and he will manually close them. If you want to trade with his EAs, you'll need to manually intervene. His indicators aren't that great either. He said he'll provide free updates in his website, but when he launches a new version, he'll ask you to pay more. Dishonest seller and a big red flag.

6. David Jame

David Jame New Member

Is that a piece of trash?

7. cryptofoo

cryptofoo New Member

Just my experience. Maybe I'm not using it right, but none of them worked as well as he advertised. So it's highly unlikely that I'm using all of them wrongly.

Some of his EAs are available free, you can test them out. Even Trendy Trader's indicator is based on an old indicator that you can find in forums... complete with source code.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!