Recruitment of participants B.I.T.S

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Stalker, 22 October 2023.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1099.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 25
Organizer:
Stalker
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
45 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. Stalker

Stalker Administrator
    Administrator

The B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Trading Signals) Trading Suite NinjaTrader

bits-599x598.jpeg

The B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Trading Signals) Trading Suite is for swing and day trading instruments with Volume and price action. So Cryptocurrency, Futures , Stocks, and Commodities on all time frames. We are looking at squeezes in price action with increased volume. Then the proximity to our points of control, which are different EMA´s

The Bias indicator is a sub-chart allowing the users of the main B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Trading Signals Indicator) suite. This Bias indicator automatically looks at a higher timeframe and indicates bullish, neutral, and bearish Bias. This is with respect to our 3 points of control EMA´s.
    • Developed through in our Cloud
    • Signal Candles Both Long & Short
    • Entry & Stop Loss Prices
    • Automated Bias Indicator
    • W5T Special Points of Control
    • Yesterday’s HLC levels and labels
    • Automatic Risk Calculator when trading Stocks
    • Training Bootcamp
    NT8-BITS-2048x1128.jpg

What do you get
    The B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Breakout Signals) Trading Suite Ninjatrader
    There is nothing more profitable than trading a breakout. Therefore, traders use a wide range of indicators to find breakouts. Some of the popular breakout searching indicators include the Volume indicator, R.S.I., and M.A.C.D.

Unfortunately, these indicators will leave your charts cluttered, and you may miss some breakouts. But with The B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Breakout Signals) Trading Suite Ninjatrader, you’ll get more than just a breakout. Our system will even give you the best entry and stop loss prices in most charts.

What Is The B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Breakout Signals) Trading Suite Ninjatrader?
    The B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Breakout Signals) Trading Suite Ninjatrader is our first indicator developed by an A.I. machine learning in our cloud. This B.I.T.S. algorithm scans the chart and searches for a contraction in price action with an increase in traded volumes. It uses various special points of control to give high-probability positions for going long or short.

Our indicator will also show you the entry and stop loss prices. Therefore, you can easily open positions while using the given stop loss to lower your likelihood of making losses if it goes against you.

You’ll also gain access to our automated BIAS indicator that will help you monitor the market’s sentiments. The BIAS Trading Suite NinjaTrader is a unique sub-chart that indicates if you’re dealing with a bearish, neutral, or bullish BIAS.

Our BIAS indicator examines the high timeframes and then shows you the market’s trend. It also comes with 4 target zones that you can use to make a profit while monitoring the strength of the trend.

How does The B.I.T.S (Breakout Intelligent Breakout Signals) Trading Suite Ninjatrader?
    The BIAS indicator shows you the market’s trend in a higher timeframe. When the BIAS indicator is green, then you’re dealing with a bullish market. If it changes to yellow, then it’s neutral, while red indicates a bearish market.

Next, we move to the chart, where you’ll see some pink dots that serve as our points of control. The chart also has 2 lines (blue and yellow). When the blue line is above the points of control and the yellow one below it, then you’re dealing with a bullish market.

So when the blue line crosses below the yellow line, then the trend is about to change. This means that you’re about to ride a profitable, bearish breakout. When the algorithm detects a bullish breakout, it creates a stop loss and entry point with the 4 target zones.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!