Realised Berserk EA

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Jango, 23 September 2022.

1. Jango

Jango Active Member

#1 Jango, 23 September 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 24 September 2022
    I got Tickstory for backtesting yesterday so I just opened up mql5.com and started backtesting almost every EA for mt4. Saying that I went through a sh*tton of EAs would be an understatement.
    I used the dates 2021.12.01 - 2022.09.21 as this year has been wild on the markets and pretty much every EA has either blown the account or ended in a loss.
    Of the few that didn't end in a loss, the profits were pretty tame.
    I also tried many different settings for EAs that showed any potential.
    Until I found this - Berserk.
    It is pretty cheap and running it with the highest risk recommended, it has passed the year with almost a 1000% profit with a stable curve.
    I have attached my backtest results with tickstory data at 99.90% quality and variable spread and slippage. Unfortunately the entire backtest would be too big for the server, so I can only provide the first two pages.

PS. I would like to point out, that I was looking for something that could handle a small deposit, so I started with 300€; the settings used can be seen on the backtest; I only ran it on EURUSD.

It uses some form of lot increase to recover losses, but it works far better than typical martingale or hedging.
    Seller also has public .set files in the comments.

Seller's website: MQL5

upload_2022-9-23_14-53-49.png

upload_2022-9-23_14-53-54.png upload_2022-9-23_14-53-49.png upload_2022-9-23_14-53-54.png

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/berserk-ea.7874/

Attached Files:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!