Recruitment of participants DrawDown Limiter MT4

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 22 September 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
150.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
10%
Settlement fee for participation:
16 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Abmsky;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

DrawDown Limiter MT4
    V3.6

Drawdown Limiter EA
    You are in the right place if you were searching for Drawdown control, Drawdown limiter, Balance protection, Equity Protection or Daily Drawdown Limit related to Prop Firm, FTMO, My Forex Fund, or Funded account trading, or if you want to protect your trading account.

Have you suffered from controlling your drawdown when trading funded accounts? This EA is meant for you. Prop firms usually set a rule called “Trader Daily Drawdown”, and if it is not respected, you are disqualified. I am an EA automated trader, and I developed this utility to help me respect this rule, and I am proposing it here to help you too. This EA is ideal for protecting your balance if you are trading manually, via copy trading, or EA trading with a prop firm or on your own.

DrawDown limiter will help you in:

1. Tracking the account drawdown
    2. Tracking the daily trader drawdown
    3. Prevent you from overtrading by limiting open position
    4. Alert you when you are taking high-risk trades
    5. Tracking your EA portfolio one by one
    6. And the most important is protecting your account from breaching the drawdown and overtrading threshold.

The expert advisor’s essential function is to monitor all the activities on the account, if it was a manual or automated trade by another expert advisor. In two clicks you can configure it. And once on your chart, you will first notice a "Traffic Lights" on your screen. It's "Traffic Lights" feature will keep you informed about the KPI in a simple graphical manner. The position and style of the traffic lights can is super customizable to match your chart's style.

"Draw Down Limiter" is designed to respect the major prop firm rules. The EA is compatible with FTMO and My Forex Funds. Please check how on this blog: FTMO and My Forex Fund rules compatible EA: DrawDown Limiter. If you are trading from the USA and you have FSA regulations to respect, DrawDown Limiter is compatible with the NFA FIFO rule. Please check the following blog for details: DrawDown Limiter compliance with NFA Rule 2-43b FIFO rule.

2. Leo1

Leo1 Member

interesting but seems no one interested

3. Khalidhamdi

Khalidhamdi New Member

4. deadlyvenomva

deadlyvenomva Member

This developer had this and the fvg ea. Is there a gb already for that?

5. tanus

tanus Member

I'm interested too if anybody else want :)

6. pablo1904

pablo1904 Member

i am interested

7. spartak

spartak New Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!