Recruitment of participants FOREX INDICATOR INFINITY SCALPER FOR MT4

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by GOODMEN, 23 April 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
10.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 2
Organizer:
GOODMEN
100%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. BlessedMan, 2. Mauro;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 23 April 2019
    Last edited: 16 September 2019
    22.png

I introduce to you the brand new Infinity Scalper indicator. It is the ultimate forex trading tool. It was developed with the most premium features and the latest advanced trading technology for all types of forex traders.
    It is designed to bring more ease and simplicity to your trading life. The advanced trading technology makes it even smarter and faster. Yet so easy to use. You won’t have any need to calculate or analyze the forex market again because the indicator will do all of that for you.
    The signals produced by this indicator are unadulterated. They are pure, profitable and do not repaint. Infinity Scalper works on M1 and M5 timeframes.

7.jpg

Everyone wants to trade less and make more, right? With the work, family, kids there is not much time left for trading. And you know what? There is absolutely no need to trade much to make good profit.

With the new Infinity Scalper that we've just released, you will get a BUY or a SELL signal alert with TakeProfit and Stoploss, set up the trade and wait for profit. There are a lot of highly profitable and quick signals generated every day - waiting for you to take advantage of them and make money.

If you are reading this right now - consider yourself lucky. Because you're now going to get your hands on the newest, most reliable and up-to-date indicator that could change your trading forever. Just see this fantastic profit:

What to Expect from Infinity Scalper:

Big Profit on M1. Fast.

2.jpg

+229 Pips Profit in 4 Easy Trades

3.jpg

Fast & Profitable Signals

4.jpg

Great Profit. Optimal Exit Feature is Fantastic!

5.jpg

Infinity Scalper is Smarter Than Forex!

6.jpg

130+ Pips Profit in 3 Easy Trades!

7.jpg

Just Look at The Accuracy Of These Signals...

8.jpg

Here is Why You've Always
    Been Losing in Forex.

Here’s what you’ve been missing all along… People who are making big profit in forex are using some of the smartest, powerful and most accurate forex trading tools. These tools give them a serious edge. And if you trade without a tool like that - you will almost always hit a brick wall. This is how it works.

But in case you are not sure what smart, powerful and super accurate forex trading tool should look like, then I urge you to check out Infinity Scalper. It is an indicator with a touch of excellence. Continue reading below and find out what you've been missing all this time...

There is probably nothing
    easier and more convenient...

Infinity Scalper is a very simple forex tool with mind-blowing features. It has a special signal alert system which sends a push notification to your phone and an email alert to your inbox whenever a new signal comes up. It also gives you an on-screen pop-up alert. With this alert, you’re notified of every new BUY or SELL signal and it's TakeProfit and StopLoss values.

So even if you are busy with other activities and don't have much time to watch the market and wait for a new trading opportunity, Infinity Scalper will simply alert you of a new signal as soon as it comes.

The on-screen signals of Infinity Scalper are very clear and easy to understand. You would easily read and understand them: Just buy when the indicator shows a Green bar, and sell when the indicator shows a Red bar.

Furthermore, a comprehensive user guide has been written to help you navigate through Infinity Scalper. It will share some of the most helpful tips that will allow you to make the most profit out of every trade with this powerful indicator tool.

Why Is This The Best Indicator?

Infinity Scalper has a unique and seamless mode of operation. Which guarantees convenience and comfort. It works on ALL FOREX PAIRS and on M1 and M5 Timeframes. The signals generated by Infinity Scalper are highly authentic. They do not repaint. They are original and accurate signals. Infinity Scalper’s prediction capability is excellent. Thanks to the New Smart Trading Formula that was developed by our team.

The Smart Trading Formula that was used in this masterpiece forex tool is a Hybrid one - a collation of the most advanced trading technologies known to this day. It has the latest versions of the smartest trading algorithms that have been tested and proven to deliver outstanding results.

It also comes with a built-in first-grade alerts and notification system. Which gives you timely updates as signals drop in. So, you don’t need to worry about missing a signal. You will be notified of every new trading opportunity by Infinity Scalper itself. By the way, there is absolutely no repaint. You are guaranteed that every signal that you will get will be 100% authentic and will never repaint.

There is more to Infinity Scalper than just the few features highlighted above. Continue reading and see why Infinity Scalper is actually the best trading tool for M1 and M5 available today.

Qwerty likes this.
  2. BlessedMan

BlessedMan Active Member
    Staff Member

Hello Admin. I trust you were able to fix this. I think we could just give this to members here free and that's if you wish. Please, can I get the file so I can test it? Thank you.

3. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Hi admin.
    It’s this software still for sell?

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

#4 GOODMEN, 22 February 2020
    Last edited: 23 February 2020
    I didn't check it..
    Infinity_Scalper

5. Mauro

Mauro New Member

#5 Mauro, 22 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 23 February 2020
    Sorry admin.
    I don’t Understand the answer

6. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

download and check it yourself.

7. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Ok, thank you very much

8. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I checked , it not working it’s expired, There is a code but I couldn’t make it work, thank you anyway.

9. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I checked , it not working it’s expired, There is a code but I couldn’t make it work, thank you anyway.

10. Dunarel Badescu

Educated ? The other one expired.