Recruitment of participants Forex Investment 20% Profit Split in 3 Month Cycles.

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by Naqh, 29 July 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
5203.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 3
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
1770 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

Reserve list:
    1. Naqh;
  1. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to create an forex group account which is calling all investors that interested with it.
    So we will use an EA to trade into the forex account.

Question:
    - What broker we will use ?
    Will using Octa-Fx as a broker and with free swap account inside.

- What is the drawdown of the account ?.
    For sure it can be go to 15-25% max.

- How is the profits split ?.
    On this investment will be call just for 3 people and the profits split will be on 20% each.

- How is the calculation about the profits or shares ?
    We will do a withdraw by 3 months cycle. So we will calculate the overall profits on that 3 months and do the profits splits.

That's for an answers that maybe you guys wanted to ask for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Target Fundrise is $5k (more is better)
    - Target profit each month is 15% - 500%+ (it depends of the robot works)
    - Profitability of the EA is from 60% - 90%+ (It depends of each months works), 50% its not that low compare to other EA, cause the EA is just running one trade at a time, so we will not have a lots of trades and its a plus point to maintain the sustainable of the account capital.
    - Will using just one pairs to maintain the DD, so the goals is reach nice growth or profit and make it long term.

This is a data that you can use for resource of knowledge:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=117681708003865459094&rtpof=true&sd=true

And this is a signals for the EA:
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2003375?source=Site+Signals+My
    (Its just for resource of this investment programs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Btw if all investors later agree, we can do a compound profits to make the account more bigger just by the profits without antoher deposits, so the $ profits amount will be more than before. But don't worry the 3 month cycle withdraw or profits split will keep going with another mechanism of the profits split calculation, maybe we will do a withdraw for 50% from the overall profts by that 3 months and then calculate the profits splits. But we will talk about that later.

If you have any question just give a reply to this thread, i will try to answer it ASAP.

That's it,
    Thanks for your attention all.

2. younes

younes Active Member

Very bad ea lol

3. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Hi, i just want to give an realistics information of the EA for early operation, this is just a case that in a month maybe the profitability can get to 60%, its not an average but just in case, so you guys (investors) can really know what is going on, i mean i don’t want to talk about bullshit and lie to you if i really give a confident that profitability will be go through 90% in early operation, But i confidently will get high profitability average in 3 months operation or more. Like what i said before on the target profit, i set it low too which is 15% and get the range to 500%, here i want to give some visualization about future growth on the account that its not impossible to get profit more than 15% in a month, i just want to give a truth and not just talking sweet in the beginning for you to invest. I can easily said the EA can get 50% profits a month or maybe i will say the EA Max DD will be low which 4% just for you to invest on me, but i don’t want to be like that, in here i give the realistic information about the operations of the EA later. Not just talking sweet without responsibility.

4. frankiedettori

Lolll. And if the bot blows the account?

5. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Its like what you thinking, its gone.

6. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Just watch the mql5 signals i attach before, it can be used as a reference for EA performance in this investment program.

7. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

8. Luis Jesus Paz

Signal disappears, blown?

9. mik66666

mik66666 Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!