Download Forex Samurai Robot EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Admin, 12 September 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 12 September 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 13 September 2019
    Forex Samurai Robot EA

Forex Samurai Robot analyzes trading activity of the previous week and adjusts its strategy for the current week. It also monitors support and resistance levels, applies trend filters for better security .

Based on this , he develops a new, improved trading strategy for the current week.If you provide a stable connection with no power outages or Internet outages, it improves performance and results every week .

Forex Samurai Robot EA.png

Free version, you can safely bet on a real account. Its mode is trending, mid-range. I have is worth in sets on cent reals. The net test and drawdown can be seen from the screenshot from the demo account. From myself I can add that often from many robots opening deals against the trend, "Samurai" opens a deal on the trend and this has a positive effect reducing the drawdown. This moment is well displayed on the screenshot of the real: a Downtrend, a Samurai makes one after another sell transactions, and at this moment two other robots on the same positions open to buy.
    Works on EURUSD, TF-H1

2. Ayo

Ayo New Member

The download link does not work. Who knows how to download this software please house?

Thanks

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

4. Ukluck

Ukluck Member

I downloaded it, bit in MT4 backtestings nothing happens...

5. Piyush Rai

Piyush Rai New Member

I downloaded it, bit in MT4 backtestings nothing happens...

6. dealwithit147

dealwithit147 New Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!