Realised High probability Forex strategy only GBPUSD

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by blackstuff, 13 October 2024.

1. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

Hey guys, I'm continuing my strategy research again. I think it's good in every way to have at least an alternative strategy.This strategy is affordable and does not offer crazy things. It seems like a direct result-oriented strategy and its price is quite affordable. Especially the feedback about the product encouraged me to personally submit a joint purchase request.

Link : https://www.fiverr.com/engrsumon1/s...e=copy_link&utm_campaign=gig&utm_term=7Y7d2ly

About this Trader:

Hi, I'm Engineer Sumon, I have over 15 years of experience in Forex markets and Financial Services. I have to Develop a profitable strategy in only GBPUSD Currency Pair. My live trade win ratio 90% profit trade. Here show my live trade history. I trade in forex market only one currency pair near about 13 years. without GBPUSD currency I have no trade. My all history fixed lot size and fixed currency pair. So that I expert trader on GBPUSD. I will show how to get profit regularly in one currency pair. My experience includes wealth management, private client retail trading and being a professional trader for many years. I have worked with many traders and helped them develop the right skills and shared the inside information to give them the same edge as the professionals. I look forward to helping you become a consistently profitable trader. If you interested please message me by inbox then I show my live trade history and give some important rules of strategy. So you will satisfied then order the gig. Advanced Thanks.

2. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader