Request High winning system FX strategy (live account)

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by blackstuff, 20 October 2024 at 15:35.

1. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

Link : https://www.fiverr.com/s/KexmZaV

I asked the seller about the winning percentage. I'm sending you the answer he gave me via dm.

Hi , thank you for your message.

To answer your question, yes it does work. I’ve used a variation of this strategy for over 11 years now.

I show you exactly how to trade using this strategy, some knowledge of the forex markets is required to use this strategy effectively.

I suggest never risking more than 2% of your account value per trade. As a beginner I’d suggest risking no more than 1% per trade to start in order to build confidence.

My strategy is scalping the m5 or swing trade the h4 when you just need to check every 4 hours and set a screen time for 10 minutes each...

if the conditions are met, you will place a trade entry order in the open of the new candles with a predetermined stop loss and take profit which is usually 3 to 4 candles behind HH or LL

This means that you only need to be it your desk for around 10 minutes in order to monitor the close of each trigger candle, identify if the market conditions are suitable for placing a trade that day, and if they are, simply set a buy or sell order. If the conditions are not suitable, then you don't place a trade and check again after 4 hour

I provide a comprehensive PDF guide with detailed instructions, example trades, settings, etc. and it goes over a number of trade examples.

It's 70 to 90% cause we trade like a sniper and pick only the best highest quality signal.

It's like a very simple and systematic strategy. When you look at the feedback comments and the transaction album, it's obvious that he's trading from a legal live account. Only strategy tool PDF and documents are 48 Euros and live session videos are more. I am sending you the pictures. What do you think, I think it is worth a try.

2. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    looks scammy as most fiverr crap

3. younes

younes Active Member

Go for fundraising please he has good feedback

4. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

I shared the 2 star seller and feedback as good. My goal is to try simple and profitable systems that are not as complicated as possible.