Recruitment of participants ICT / SMC Trading Plan & Journal - Notion Template

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by similar, 24 June 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
32.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 6
Organizer:
GOODMEN
50%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. similar, 2. (anonym)
    3. ocean80917;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. stefanf, 3. (anonym)
    ;
  1. similar

similar Active Member

This notion template was made after countless days and hours of research, studying and experience in using Inner Circle Trader (ICT) Concepts or Smart Money Concepts (SMC). It also includes things I learned from other ICT students, study notes, important key points, simplified explanations of analysis methods and also things I discovered myself.

* 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME. THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID FROM 21ST JUNE - 20TH JULY. THE PRICE WILL GO BACK TO THE INITIAL STARTING PRICE ($65) AFTER THE OFFER ENDS.

Some of the things included in this template are:

A complete trading plan for Position & Swing Trading, Short-Term Trading, Day Trading and Scalping.
    A complete strategy plan for entering trades.
    Study notes made by other ICT students.
    Simplified explanations of analysis concepts.
    Key points from ICT mentorships, personal discoveries, other ICT student discoveries.
    Other ICT scalping strategies.
    Easy to use Trading Journal, which you can also use to note daily forecasts.
    A "Zen Zone" which allows you to keep meditative sounds played in the background while you analyze. This will help you to stay focused and disciplined.
    New York time widget and Twitter widgets from my favorite SMC traders, including the Inner Circle Trader.
    If you are someone who learned ICT concepts, but tend to forget them easily, this notion template will help you to use his strategies in the best ways possible.

https://zayan3.gumroad.com/l/fxdwp

2. luizhy14

luizhy14 New Member

Course notes are taken in which program? I saw the video on the link you provided...

3. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Bro I think for notion access they provide access for one notion account i believe, on that case how to others get access

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!