Recruitment of participants INVESTMENTS IN CS:GO MANUSCRIPT 130+ PAGES 300-400% PROFITS

Discussion in 'Online Business' started by Admin, 2 October 2024 at 14:33.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
160.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 10
Organizer:
Admin
40%
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    3. mayhemmer, 4. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

INVESTMENTS IN CS:GO MANUSCRIPT 130+ PAGES 300-400% PROFITS

DESCRIPTION :

Earlier you may have read my other ebook which is about trading on Steam. It has little information about investing but I decided to make full separate manuscript of investing in Cs:Go.
    Trading and investing are not the same earnings. Ebooks complement each other and contain different information. Trading is aimed at daily/weekly profits, while investing is aimed at medium/longer term.

In short - Counter Strike has its own market of items that have different values. Like any market it reacts to external factors and is constantly grow up. You may have heard stories when certain items cost few cents a few years ago and now cost thousands $.
    With the help of my manuscript and tips you can become investor of unsaturated market, form investment portfolios and earn impressive money spending few hours a month.

You'll also need a PC/Steam accounts.

In this course will allow anyone (beginner or experienced) to get all the necessary skills and start earning.
    Entire ebook was written by me personally and is unparalleled. It contains 130 pages of useful and detailed information without any trash.

Inside :

All the basic information about investments (for beginners)
    29 sections contain information about the basics of investment, market analytics, tips
    Ready investment portfolios. I tell you what items to buy, how much and when to sell it (signals)
    Discord server in which share important news and current investment signals/tips
    Methods to withdraw money from Steam
    All the tools you need to work (extensions, tables, and so on)

PRO`s :

Personal consultations. I will help you in any questions.
    No restrictions related to countries and KYC
    Unsaturated methods that will allow you to have a stable income
    Start with any bank and any skills

2. mayhemmer

mayhemmer New Member

Lets do this guys. It seems much better, more comprehensive, and more current than his other STEAM course.

3. mayhemmer

mayhemmer New Member

I actually think both courses compliment each other. Hope we can get both soon.

Midnight likes this.
  4. Midnight

Midnight Active Member