Recruitment of participants LegendsHunter (no dll)

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 6 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
250.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

LegendsHunter (no dll)
    V1.68

Live : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2154450,

Note : My signal is due to manual trading so it has DD like that, in fact it works very well, it is similar to what my customers have reviewed, you can observe or copy it to know more about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You should be careful sometimes demo data will not reflect reality, you should look at the reality it brings,

This new version is for even low-capital investors who can also use it with a small amount of capital from 500-1k$, but my advice if possible, use an account of 1k or more. , the higher the capital, the greater the effect it brings, wish smart investors the best choice.

This is an excellent trading system that is developed and researched with great care, using intelligent algorithms combined with fundamental indicators and specific timeframes for entry.

Recommend:

Timeframe : Any, high profit M1-M5
    Min Deposit Recommended : 1000$
    Trade on pairs: ANY, Optimus with GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, AUDUSD, XAUUSD

Based on your smart indicators and personalization ability, you have complete control over profit and risk.

Setting default recommend,

And also you can try find your optimus setfile,

Finally, good luck, and contace me any time you need my support.

You should be careful sometimes demo data will not reflect reality, you should look at the reality it brings.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!