Recruitment of participants LOFI Supply/Demand NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
576.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
30 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

LOFI Supply/Demand NT8

0.png

The truth is, many Supply/Demand indicators out there come with a dense amount of signals and less-than-ideal visual setups…

That’s why we’ve come up with LOFI Supply/Demand to keep your trades optimized for a smooth trading experience, reaping high rewards.

So what’s special about LOFI Supply/Demand?
    Comprehensive Zone signals and Trading signals
    Enhanced reliability with Unique mechanism
    Uncluttered signals for focused trading
    Top-notch visual experience
    Dynamic alerts & eye-catching pop-ups

Comprehensive Zone signals and Trading signals
    LOFI Supply/Demand goes beyond identifying Supply/Demand zones; it empowers you with actionable trading signals. Not just 1, but 3 types of signals are carefully crafted inside every zone: Pullback signal, Return signal, and even Break signal.
    LOFI Supply/Demand’s signals are generated with a strict and robust methodology, enhancing the reliability and consistency of the signals and providing you with a solid foundation for making informed trading decisions.

1.png

2.png

i-3BfJmVK-X2.png i-3GD4FtF-X3.png i-3KCMRLL-X3.png i-5brGxVC-X2.png i-6Hk6br6-X2.png i-8xzJSMN-X3.png i-9V5LQvD-X2.png i-CSjvpsj-X2.png i-G5NF97h-X3.png i-MQtjJsn-X3.png i-mxWDrF5-X3.png i-p9zvhvj-X2.png

Uncluttered signals for focused trading
    Through a set of well-defined rules, LOFI Supply/Demand reveals only the highest-opportunity signals for each zone. This ensures a clear chart, instilling confidence in your trades.
    Explore the impressive mechanism for identifying robust signals right below.

Enhanced reliability with Unique mechanism
    With the distinctive attributes of the King Renko$ bar, LOFI Supply/Demand introduces a unique zone and signal mechanism:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!