Recruitment of participants MRUS30ZAR FULL COURSE ON BECOMING A PROFITABLE TRADER

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Dron, 12 June 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
45.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 7
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
7 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

MRUS30ZAR FULL COURSE ON BECOMING A PROFITABLE TRADER

5739570_6858_3.jpg

Every trick to become a profitable trader and more

изображение_2024-06-12_161017757.png

This is a Forex Trading course

Please be very aware the forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme, it is a highly valued skill which is needed in almost every financial company, it will test your every being and is challenging. The Journey will be worth it in the end as you will depend on no1 but yourself for income. IF you passionate and focused you will see rewards.

In this Course I outlines everything I have learned over my 8years of experience as a Forex Trader, all the trick, all the indicators, everything!!!

The First section I dive into the basic knowledge you need to know in trading forex, I focus on the key basics and important things you need to know as a forex trader only not everything on the internet just what you need.

The second section I focus on the giving you profitable strategies and its building blocks so you fully understand how to use the strategies.
    The third Section I div into advance systems and indicators to help you produce the best results more accurately.
    The 5th and final section I focus on the mind-set of being a good trade from my experience, the does and don’ts you need to be aware of so the journey is less of a challenge.
    It’s everything a forex trader needs.

Who this course is for:
    For Beginner to Advanced traders
    For Traders who want to know what works and not everything

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!