Refused N I N JACATOR Robot Labs Deal Five Autotraders NT8

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by icemichael, 25 January 2023.

1. icemichael

icemichael Member

N@injacator Robot Lab Five auto bots special. These guys are usually overhyped stuff but results do look good on these. I've seen few people on telegram with them but not sure if any group access

Here is about the robot lab and deal

Ninjacators | Robot Lab Event

2. bobdole

bobdole Member

Most of the time, if you dont watch them. You would give everything back plus more. Their stoploss is huge. There are links out there that have all the bots listed for free. Look harder.

snii.novation likes this.
  3. icemichael

icemichael Member

Well i agree for sure on their indicators. they all do that stuff like huge stop loss, only show winners, hide big losers etc. Thats why more interested in a flat autobot to evaluate. I for sure have searched and while there are lot of Ninjacators indicators out there never found a working link to the Robot or Signal Labs. One i did find was not "fixed" so also untestable

4. sberry

sberry Active Member

why was this refused?

5. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

strategies pack ...

Can any programmer crack it ?

Attached Files:

6. snii.novation

snii.novation New Member

Do you have any tips on how to find them? I was able to locate some of their content, but I haven't been able to find any of their bots.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!