Recruitment of participants NinjaTrader Courses Bundle 5 courses - Advanced Strategy

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Gurminj, 31 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
595.00 USD
Participants':
7 of 25
Organizer:
Gurminj
28%
Settlement fee for participation:
25 USD
  1. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

NinjaTrader Courses Bundle 5 courses - Advanced Strategy
    Advanced Strategy Design Techniques Bundle
    Take your Strategy Development Skills to a new Level
    Master NinjaTrader 8 Strategy Code with Fully Functional Examples

1. Trade System Architecture
    2. Building Hybrid Trend/Flat Strategies
    3. Synthetic Arbitrage - Pairs Trading
    4. Developing Strategies for OnTick Execution
    5. Infinite Scaling In/Out Strategy Framework

Trade System Architecture
    1.png
    Trails, Stops, Breakevens, Entries, Reverses, Exits, Splits and More!

Course duration: 4 hours
    Course lectures: 18 lectures

What you'll learn

✓ You will learn all about unmanaged orders in NinjaTrader
    ✓ You will find out how to code trails, breakevens, stop losses.
    ✓ You learn how to code position splits and attach to split events.
    ✓ I will show you some undercover errors in NinjaTrader that I spent sleepless nights realizing how to solve.
    ✓ You will learn how to reverse positions, close positions, combine entry signals and apply global optional filters!

Course Description

Hello guys! I am very glad because I have finally made this course for you to watch! What you will find inside has been collected by myself throughout approximately 5 years of personal coding experience and trade system architecture design. I realized that overall, 90% of the strategies all require very similar setups. I have also realized that we want to try endless variations of entry signals and entry filters that we want to combine with a more or less static and optional sets of exit rules. Finally, I have realized that sometimes we only want to spend 15 minutes to add an extra signal or an extra trail stop and have all this wonderful infrastructure already in place for us to test our new idea quickly and effectively. The above said made me search for the most flexible code structure that can be implemented once and easily extended afterwards. What you get in this course is a huge problem solver and is potentially a great opportunity for anyone who can make use of it. I truly believe and hope that by sharing this I can make a change in someones professional experience and life. Thank you, yours sincerely Yuri Zolotarev

Building Hybrid Trend/Flat Strategies
    2.png
    Uncover Secret Techniques of Trend/Flat Filtering

Course duration: 3 hours
    Course lectures: 17 lectures

What you'll learn

✓ You will get interesting code solutions for indicators and strategies that you can re-use in any of your private projects
    ✓ You will understand new approaches to system design
    ✓ You will learn how to find more reliable trend start signals
    ✓ You will learn how to how to filter market "choppiness"
    ✓ You will get the most updated strategy code templates
    ✓ You will understand how to use unmanaged order handling in NinjaTrader

Course Description

Hello guys!) How many of us have experienced the pain of market "choppiness"? I bet for quite a few traders market sideways movement during trend trading impacted negatively on their deposits. I am not trying to say that I have found the magic pill however in this course I would like to address this important issue and show you possible approaches on how to handle it. This course consists of content on an interesting indicator called Volatility Switch which I will be comparing to ADX in respect to trend/flat filtering and also the course offers two trading systems where the first one uses the the concept as a filter to avoid entries and/or exists and the second one suggests a innovative design as a whole where we would enter and exit based on the current market conditions using two groups of signals. Overall this course should provide you with some quality food of thought and take your trading and strategy design to a new level. Not least to mention, time has passed since the last course and a do offer some unique updates on the common code base inside the course and as a nice bonus a few interesting trail stop concepts. Take care, trade safe and join us now! Thank you!

Synthetic Arbitrage - Pairs Trading
    3.PNG
    Learn How to Build Arbitrage Strategies

Course duration: 1 hours
    Course lectures: 3 lectures

What you'll learn

✓ You will get the code for the strategy and indicators
    ✓ How to Build Paris Trading Strategies for NinjaTrader 8
    ✓ How to Build a Correlation Indicator
    ✓ How to Build a Delta Meter Indicator
    ✓ How to Build and Manage Multi Symbol Strategies

Course Description

Hello guys!! In this course I am happy to present a very interesting trading technique called synthetic arbitrage or pairs trading! This is when we find two correlated symbols and go short on one and long on the other at the moment when they loose their correlation. Inside the course you can find out more about how they are build in terms of logic explained as well as code reviewed.

Developing Strategies for OnTick Execution
    4.png
    How to Develop Strategies for OnEachTick Execution in NinjaTrader 8

Course duration: 2 hours
    Course lectures: 5 lectures

What you'll learn

✓ What is tick replay
    ✓ How to effectively back test your strategies with intra bar logic
    ✓ The difference between historical and live, sim and replay execution
    ✓ How to handle overfiils
    ✓ 2 ways to enable and work with higher order fill resolution

Course Description

Hello guys!!! Tick replay, on tick execution, tick granularity strategies is a tricky business and not only in NinjaTrader. Everything becomes doomed once this zone is visited!). I have experienced turbulence numerously when developing for tick replay. It is just different and very risky! In this course I will share all my experience and all my tricks that I have worked out whilst working with ticks in Ninja. Main topics include: execution for tick replay on historical data, huge issue with handling overfills (not only on tick but also on fast exotic bars), working with higher order fill resolution! Enjoy!

Infinite Scaling In/Out Strategy Framework
    5.png
    Course duration: 1 hours
    Course lectures: 6 lectures

What you'll learn

✓ How to Manage Orders Like a Professional
    ✓ How to Create your Own Positions List Inside the Strategy
    ✓ How to find Orders Inside your Position List that Get Executed
    ✓ How to Manage Specific Orders for Individual Positions
    ✓ The Different Execution on Historical and Live for Entry Orders

Course Description

Finally I was able to release a generic framework that can be used to control any number of orders that exist inside your strategy. This course will show you how to scale in with your strategy and individually control each order that exists for each individual position. For example if we enter with 1 position and place 3 profit targets and 1 stop, then we enter again with 2 positions and again with 3 we are creating 3 lots with different number of positions existing for each lot. In this course we will learn how we can have full control inside the code and understand which particular order has been filled now and what are we going to do about it. Scaling in and out is always a big challenge and this course uncovers the framework that will allow you understand how to manage this procedure professionally.

Sua likes this.
  2. zjong

zjong Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!