Request ninZa I'm TREX RenkoKings

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by RogueDriver21, 9 April 2024.

1. RogueDriver21

RogueDriver21 Member

• I‘m T-REX allows you to open orders with a minimum of 1 contract, helping you start with a small investment and easily participate in the market.
    • The automated trading system’s Max. Drawdown remains low while potential profits can reach multiple times. It ensures that you can effectively control risk and earn consistent profits.
    • You can also trade Micro instruments, providing flexibility and convenience in implementing your trading strategies and capital management.
    • With the wide Stop Loss and Profit Target range, I'm T-REX is the key to lucrative profits for funds and investors.
    Capital preservation is the key factor of every investment endeavor.
    Unlike other automated trading systems, I'm T-REX safeguards your hard-earned money with an advanced capital management strategy. Keeping everything in check without moving a single finger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RogueDriver21

RogueDriver21 Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!