Recruitment of participants ROULETTE SOFTWARE SYSTEM PROGRAM

Discussion in 'Roulette' started by GOODMEN, 11 June 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
15.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 3
Organizer:
GOODMEN
33%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. blackstuff;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ROULETTE SOFTWARE SYSTEM PROGRAM OUTCOMING NUMBERS PREDICTOR DISTANCE TRACKER

1.jpg

This software is suitable ONLY for the game of European roulette with single zero and live dealers. This program is based on the throwing distances and does not have any meaning to use this for the roulette in software format(processor) or for automatic roulette machine (whether electronic or pneumatic).

Forget all the methods that are based on cold numbers, hot numbers, delays, frequencies,spy numbers,cabals etc ...
    Who is sufficiently expert in this area is aware that roulette is mathematically unbeatable.

The only advantage for the player is perform some calculations on the throwing distances,when they are "accidentally" met certain conditions by our dealers.

Then it comes to our aid this software, which, although is not guaranteeing to win each game, it still offers a high level of reliability.

The program is easy to use: simply enter the outcoming numbers and, if the conditions are met,the software will display the numbers to bet on carpet with different levels of reliability.

The software brings into play a minimum of 3 numbers and a maximum of 13 numbers.

You will not need a money management to play this system,you can start with a small bankroll.

It is included a brief PDF guide for operation instructions of the software.

The software is compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10/11

I will remain available to the buyer after purchase for technical assistance/questions/advice

WARNING: This product will be delivered in digital format,after purchase i will provide you a link to download the program.
    Then you have to tell me the product code that appears in order to get an UNLIMITED activation key,you can then use the program when and how you want!.

NOTE TO EBAY STAFF: The software was designed and developed entirely by myself,I own source files and I can prove it if required.

blackstuff likes this.
  2. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!