Recruitment of participants Ruby River NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
507.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Ruby River NT8

0.png
    Ruby River is our special indicator. It consists of a moving average based on bar highs & another moving average based on bar lows. The region between 2 moving averages forms a so-called trend river! When the price closes below the lower MA, a downtrend is formed; and when the price closes above the upper MA, an uptrend is formed. This river can be broadened or narrowed by a user-defined offset based on ninZaATR or standard deviation.

An important part of this indicator is PULLBACK signals. A pullback is certified by the market traveling back into the river (verified by a close) and then going out the river again to resume its trend (verified by a close). Pullbacks are marked by red & blue symbols whose shapes look similar to ruby gemstones, with the meaning that there are rubies in this river. It's real, trading profits can buy rubies :)

A must-consider indicator for trend followers!

i-9d2dxCT-X2.png
    i-29XBpzW-X2.png i-BP5G4v7-X2.png i-dbt5n8f-X2.png i-gvtQxS6-X2.png i-hJDb8Wm-X2.png i-KddxJ3m-X2.png i-nCNVLKr-X2.png i-pfw2bWg-X2.png i-PsLBcgm-X2.png i-QSDXXtT-X2.png i-Tq9xGzZ-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!