Recruitment of participants SMC, MTF, Wyckoff

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by Sebarian, 22 May 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
300.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
15%
Settlement fee for participation:
16 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. Boss786, 3. bannian;
    Reserve list:
    1. Petershih, 2. (anonym)
    ;
  1. Sebarian

Sebarian Member

Hey everyone, I'm really excited to share an amazing signal provider with you today! He used Wyckoff as their primary method, along with MTF and SMC in their analysis. Not only is their chart neat and well-organized, but their analysis is absolutely superb! I highly recommend everyone to check them out and see the fantastic work they're doing. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Offer included course and access to his private community which include personal setups, details as below:

upload_2023-5-22_20-55-52.png

2. HarithD

HarithD Active Member

Provide a link to free telegram maybe ?

3. Boss786

Boss786 Member

Wow i also finding service like this from lot of time for prop firm its amazing pure wyckoff trader

4. Sebarian

Sebarian Member

I mistakenly put 500$ because it writes course shall release by the end of march but up until now the course have not been release yet so the price should be 300$, admin please correct it, sorry for the inconvenience

5. Sebarian

Sebarian Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!