Recruitment of participants StochRSI Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

StochRSI Pro NT8

0.jpg

Our StochRSI Pro oscillator is an enhanced version of StochRSI, which is an excellent combination of the original Stochastic and RSI indicators. It was developed to take advantage of both these famous momentum indicators to create a more sensitive oscillator.

Like a traditional Stochastic oscillator, StochRSI Pro alerts traders about the overbought and oversold areas. However, instead of taking price data as an input, StochRSI Pro uses the RSI value in its formula. Since RSI is a derivative of price, StochRSI is the 2nd derivative of price.

As the RSI now becomes the input value instead of the standard price data, traders can see that this oscillator travels quickly from overbought to oversold or vice versa - much more quickly than the traditional Stochastic or RSI indicator.

One important note is that overbought doesn't directly tell that the price will fall, just as oversold doesn't guarantee the price will rally. Instead, the overbought and oversold conditions just alert traders that the RSI value is near the extremes of its scale, and then you can start looking for a retracement on reversal on the price action.

Alerts:
    Popup alert
    Sound alert (configurable rearm)
    Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
    Message displayed in Alerts Log window

i-2qhnZf5-X2.png

i-6xNWNQv-X2.png i-7X5wHBT-X2.png i-8ktL6ZB-X2.png i-8VmVZ8w-X2.png i-fbXrBfT-X2.png i-FzNWCn5-X2.png i-Gp2gbzP-X2.png i-gsCSMxJ-X2.png i-hBNVpkW-X2.png i-jsxTwRc-X2.png i-KbPvLCx-X2.png i-MqS2mvJ-X2.png i-PPGd6Vj-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!