Recruitment of participants Superfast One-Click NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
492.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Superfast One-Click NT8

0.png

Are you longing for a seamless and dreamlike trading experience on NinjaTrader 8, where placing PENDING orders (LMT, MIT, STP, SLM) is as simple as a single click?

Look no further – Superfast One-Click is your ultimate trading companion, designed to elevate your efficiency and precision.

Effortless order placement: Execute pending entry orders directly on NinjaTrader 8 charts with a single left click, making the trading process intuitive and swift.
    Time efficiency at its best: Bid farewell to the time-wasting hassle of right-clicking and navigating pop-up menus. Superfast One-Click streamlines your workflow, ensuring you focus on what matters most – trading.
    Professional-grade stability: Our version is not just efficient; it’s professional and superior. Experience exceptional stability, efficiency, and a well-coded design that has been rigorously tested to handle real-trading scenarios seamlessly.
    Automatic order type detection: Say goodbye to multistep complexities. This NinjaTrader one-click trading addon automatically detects the order type based on the relation of your desired price to the market price.
    Intuitive shortcuts for quick execution:

i-2FhQRcM-X3.png

i-3LT6zKs-X3.png i-MnsPQfj-X3.png i-qNzSL22-X3.png i-t43nZC3-X3.png i-wFNXSzW-X3.png

Utilize intuitive keyboard shortcuts for quick order placement:
    Ctrl + single left click: Place a pending BUY order
    Alt + single left click: Place a pending SELL order
    Visual guidance for strategic trading: Superfast One-Click enhances your trading strategy with a horizontal order line, providing clear visual guidance on your order’s position relative to recent market price action.
    Hidden chart trader visibility: Even with Chart Trader hidden, vital order parameters such as account details, quantity, and ATM strategy information are displayed on your chart, ensuring you’re always informed. Feel secure when hiding Chart Trader to maximize chart space. Superfast One-Click enables you to trade confidently without sacrificing essential information.
    Tailored for scalpers: Perfect for scalpers seeking rapid gains over short periods, Superfast One-Click enhances efficiency and precision in executing trades.
    Error prevention for accurate trading: Avoid the pitfalls of accidental errors. Our tool eliminates the risk by simplifying the order selection process, preventing the wrong option in drop-down menus.

Don’t miss out on the transformative benefits. Check out Superfast One-Click today to redefine your NinjaTrader 8 trading experience. It’s the indispensable single-click trading tool you cannot afford to overlook.

Usability:
    Prepared for immediate use
    Easily tailored and adjustable to your preferences

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!