Recruitment of participants Superior Ichimoku NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
577.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
30 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Superior Ichimoku NT8

0.jpg

We are extremely proud that we are the very 1st vendor on the market to create an Ichimoku indicator for NinjaTrader 8. ninZa.co's Superior Ichimoku is one of (if not) the most complete & stable Ichimoku versions for the NinjaTrader platform. It comes with a full set of 5 plots: the price-following Tenkan Sen & Kijun Sen, the leading Senkou Span A & Senkou Span B, the lagging Chikou Span.

Future segments of Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B are very valuable because they can provide a great prediction. However, you can hardly find these future segments in other NinjaTrader Ichimoku versions. Don't worry, ninZa.co's Superior Ichimoku has them! The cloud (Kumo) between Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B is often used as an area of support/resistance, especially when the market is in a clear trend. Therefore, the future cloud acts as predictive support/resistance, which is a big value provided by this superb indicator. For your information, ninZa.co's version is one of the very rare NinjaTrader 8 Ichimoku versions that have the future cloud.

i-bkLJPfg-X2.png

i-MLS2bxz-X2.png i-nCkmS9h-X2.png i-qsbDmDt-X2.png i-s3DLZDb-X2.png i-sjspjM3-X2.png i-T9Wd8Jn-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!