Recruitment of participants Supreme EA Incubator

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 2 June 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
750.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
15%
Settlement fee for participation:
50 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. cln7, 2. MM S, 3. Esteban Reina;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Supreme EA Incubator

1.jpg

Code:
    https://www.smarteaincubator.com/product/supreme-ea-incubator/

2. MM S

MM S Member

Joined! @Admin Please confirm this is for both MT4 and MT5 versions and also please revise the calculation of $ 847 for MT4 & MT5 or reduce the required number of members to join.

3. MM S

MM S Member

Hi @GOODMEN Would you please let me know how can we boost this?

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

mt4

5. MM S

MM S Member

Thank you very much! By the way, EA price is 750, so if we need 20 members then price for each member will be $38? So, need to update it Sir @GOODMEN
    Also, I can help to buy if we get 50% then we can start earlier.

6. TKRapt0r

TKRapt0r New Member

looks like another Alpha Striker bot that reads history?

7. Craiggitts

Craiggitts New Member

Hi All, Avoid this EA at all costs. It's just a rebranded version of Smart Neural V1. It has a fix in the source code that makes back tests look incredible. When you delve into the code its a basic Candle pattern EA using pin bars and engulfing signals. The passed accounts they show are from using The Yellen Bot over a 3 month period and the MayFxbook are the owners cash account running Yellen.

If Admin is willing I can provide the group Smart Neural EA V1 (For free of course!) and you can all have a proper look and test?

MM S likes this.
  8. MM S

MM S Member

No, this is not Alpha Striker at all. The previous EA was called Alpha Incubator which is Channel Trading EA that do not read the history to my understanding.

9. MM S

MM S Member

Thanks @Craiggitts for sharing. However, how have you found this out, and please kindly share more? Do you have the Supreme EA Incubator and you using so you know that the same of Smart Neutral?? Interesting!

10. MM S

MM S Member

I just got Smart Neutral EA V1 from Web and looks similar except Supreme EA has News Filter, If this is the case we should test the Smart Neutral

11. Craiggitts

Craiggitts New Member

I bought Alpha EA incubator off them. As part of the deal we got mentoring on how to use us from the developer Joseph. Joseph sells Efram of Smart EA Incubator all his bots. When Supreme Was released Joseph was selling it direct to us in the mentoring group.

If you see the trades they show of Supreme they are just snapshots of random trades taken on an account. Whereas their MyFXbook stats and trades or FTMO passes shown on the telegram group show the pairs NZDCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD and EURSD all with multiplier factors of x1.1 which is exactly that of Yellen and matches the trades on my master accounts. And has taken 2-3 months to do so which is also in line with Yellen as it makes around 3-5% a month under 5% DD

12. MM S

MM S Member

Dear Craig, thank you for your insightful info, and greatly appreciated it. I have also checked the EA as per your suggestion and found out that the same EA as Smart Neutral, except he add the News Filter in Supreme EA. So, we take your advice and wont go for it. By the way, How is Yellen Bot performing from your experience, and please share some insight on it. Thanks!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!