Recruitment of participants The SPX Best Options Strategy

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Dron, 18 October 2024 at 15:56.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
450.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

The SPX Best Options Strategy

2.jpg

Learn a conservative income options strategy to use with SPX (and RUT). I am trading this income options strategy in my Hedge Fund. It uses a broken wing butterfly to capture the time premium (options time decay). Works well combined with the Ride Trade (Vega hedging). It uses some technical analysis to better position the structure.

A conservative income options strategy to use with SPX or RUT. This income options trade uses a broken wing butterfly spread to capture the time premium (options time decay). Works very well with the Ride Trade. A key strategy of my Hedge Fund. This is the most discretionary of all my options strategies as it may use some technical analysis to better position the structure at open. The target profit is 10%-15% per trade.

Are you tired of high-risk trading strategies that leave you anxious about market movements? Look no further!

Our SPX Best Options Strategy is designed for the savvy investor looking to generate consistent income with minimal risk!

The SPX Best options strategy focuses on achieving a Delta Neutral position, adapting as per market conditions to ensure your investments remain steady or even slightly positive. We leverage the unique structure of this strategy to minimize price fluctuations in the SPX, while profiting from options time decay and potential IV decreases.

What sets this options strategy apart is its flexibility. We empower you to make adjustments based on simple technical analysis judgments, all within a conservative model. But don't be fooled by our conservative approach – the SPX Best Strategy can also be a fierce contender when market conditions present an attractive IV level, such as during a correction.

With the power of choice at your fingertips, this strategy requires more discretion than others you might have encountered. You can harness the wisdom of Support/Resistance lines to optimize your short strikes within a Broken Wing Butterfly. Plus, selecting the right options chains to support your trading strategy hinges on the IV level and your desired level of aggressiveness.

The SPX Best Options Strategy brings you to positive Theta, ensuring you can stay stress-free as time passes. Much like a well-crafted piece of art, our strategy thrives with time, capturing profits as it matures.

The trade structure aims to manage a wide interval, where the price can fluctuate, to deliver enough Theta and maintain Delta under control.

I am actively trading this strategy which is delivering exceptional results. You can follow all my trades in the Trading Community, which also includes access to a live trading room (Discord Channel) where you can interact with me. The trades are announced there when I enter them into the trading platform.

This options management style can be implemented with a minimum suggested account value of USD4000.