Recruitment of participants TOTAL LOCK 2.5 MT5

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by h2kclan, 15 April 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
200.00 USD
Participants':
7 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
46%
Settlement fee for participation:
14 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. h2kclan, 2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    4. (anonym)
    5. (anonym)
    6. (anonym)
    7. Esteban Reina;
    Reserve list:
    1. mr.maldip, 2. (anonym)
    3. Petershih;
  1. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

#1 h2kclan, 15 April 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 25 September 2023
    Total Lock
    V2.5

Lock is a powerful tool for saving a trader's money. Instead of the traditional stop loss, you can now use this robot. The robot will place a pending lock — a counter order. When the price moves sharply against the trader, the lock becomes a market one, and therefore the loss does not increase, but freezes at the same level. The main position is saved and will bring profit as soon as the lock closes. Each position is locked by a separate lock. The number of positions is not limited.

The robot can be used to insure positions in manual trading, or as an addition to another robot.

The method of using the robot and trading examples can be viewed in real time on my channel.

General principle of operation
    Instead of the traditional stop loss, the trader uses this robot. The robot sets a lock - a counter pending order, which will become a market order if the price moves against the trader and will not allow losses. The lock is located at such a distance from the main position, where, in accordance with his strategy, the trader usually previously set a stop loss. Any trading strategies owned by the trader are allowed.

The robot monitors the price behavior relative to the given locking level. If the price goes against the trader, then the robot locks the position with a counter order, which limits the loss as a stop loss. But this is better than a stop loss, as it allows you not to lose positions in case of any, even too large, price movements towards a loss. At the same time, the loss is frozen and does not grow, it can be returned.

A timely closed lock allows you to return the lost capital during the subsequent return of the price to its original position, and also allows profit to grow when the price moves in the direction of profit. The robot provides all the locking control functions around the level set by the trader, minimizing losses when the price moves towards a loss, and itself opens up the possibility of profit growth when the price moves in the right direction.

For each position opened by a trader, the robot sets a separate lock and accompanies it. There can be many positions, their number is not limited. The lot of a lock is always equal to the lot of the corresponding position. When closing a position (by take profit, by stop loss or manually), the robot automatically closes the corresponding lock as well.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Input parameters of the robot
    GENERAL SETTINGS:
    • Language — robot message language (English/Русский);
    • Direction — trade direction (BUY/SELL);
    • Magiс — position magic ( 0 — we work with positions set manually);
    • Mode of operation — robot working mode (Testing - testing in the strategy tester / Trading with manual main entry, or with the main robot - trading, when the main positions are set manually by the trader, or another robot is used to set the main positions);
    SETTINGS FOR THE TRADING MODE:
    • Initial lock distance — level of initial locking of each position, points;
    • Initial stop loss of the lock — initial stop-loss of the lock, points. It is set when the pending lock turns into a market lock ;
    • Break Even — anticipating the closing of the active lock when the price returns in the direction of the profit of the main position, points;
    • Activation for Break Even — level of activation of the break-even level, from the level of the locking line, points;
    SETTINGS FOR THE TESTING MODE:
    • Lot — lot only for the Testing operating mode;
    • Take profit of the main order — take profit of the main order for the Testing mode, points (0 — no take profit).

dll msimg32

Attached Files:

2. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

I ALREADY UPLOAD FULL EA ONLY REMOVE EXPIRE TIME

Price: 0$ + programmer's work

3. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

can this price reflct on MT4 verion, cause its around $400

4. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

I ALREADY TELL ADMIN WE WAIT

5. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

did admin agree with it,... if so we can start fund raising

6. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

still not enough participants

7. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

8. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

for sone reason This trial verion Total Lock EA MT5 is not closing the trade, when initial trade is closed,... is it may be because of Tial verion or some setting i am doing wronge,.. now we need to more participant for this EA

9. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

LOOK IN LOGS IF U STILL CANT FIX THEN
    MAKE SMALL VID UP TO GOOGLE AND POST HERE I WILL LOOK

10. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

AFTER restart PC it was ok

11. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

Guyz we need this for prop firm

12. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

I use it on deriv

13. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

This Tool can reduce DrawDown a lot,.. i am using it on MT4, now i like to use it in binary.com, this is the tool to takedown them,. synthetic market. guyz join

14. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

WHICH SETTING U USE ON MT4 SHARE SET FILES AND DETAILS LIKE HOW MUCH PROFIT LOCK PIPS ARE GOOD AND TRAIL ENABLE OR DISABLE AND HOW MUCH TP OR NO TP SHARE UR RESULTS ETC.

15. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

upload_2023-4-25_12-33-25.png

This is for GOLD

upload_2023-4-25_12-34-41.png

This i use for other currency,..

i just take the loss and profit,... but if its consolidation near the lock line i cancell the trade,.. its not full automode,.. but end of the day its profit,.. better then putting a stop loss,...

So basically lock is not in Choppy market Area its always endup good,.. small DD or HIT TP,.. and i trade with multiple TPs

16. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

This tool will work only if your trading stretegy is with a big STOPLOSS other wise this is useless,.. cause this is to prevent large Drawdown,... at first i thought its not making profit or making more loss then more win,,. So only use this tool to protect from LARGE DRAWDOWN, even the developer of the TOOL didnt educate his customers, i found this the hardway,.. i tested on my own account on GOLD scalping,... but GOLD was losing but my swing Trade was making money,.. WHY,.. yes guess was correct,.. BIG STOPLOSS.

Thats why i think we can KILL Deriv.com,.. specially Volitilty 75, which is good for swin trade and day trade,.. all week,,, dont have weekend for them,... Sorry for long explation,.... because i am bored,...

17. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

but deriv have diff pips counts then gold what setting and strategy u got for vix75 etc
    have u tested it on deriv??

18. mr.maldip

mr.maldip Active Member

deriv is MT5, I have is MT4,... thats why i need this for deriv,.. In deriv just put the minimum distance to stoploss,.. they will work

19. jamin

jamin Active Member

20. h2kclan

h2kclan Member

guys this is imp tool join fast

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!