Recruitment of participants Volume Delta NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
577.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
30 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Volume Delta NT8

0.jpg

This indicator beautifully plots the volume delta of each bar, which is the difference between the total buy volume & the total sell volume of a bar. This is a SUPER IMPORTANT indicator used by successful trading professionals, and it can be a great fit for any trading system.

More wonderfully, ninZa.co's Volume Delta indicator allows you to filter volumes by specifying a preferred range of volume sizes, so that you can track the footprints and know the behaviors of a special group of traders. Here are some sample volume filters that you can set up:
    Volumes from 1 to 5: Retail traders
    Volumes from 6 to 19: Big professional traders
    Volumes from 20 to 999999: Banks & hedge funds

The indicator lets you define 4 thresholds for strong & moderate volume delta. For example, you can set them as:
    Strong positive delta: 150
    Moderate positive delta: 50
    Moderate negative delta: -50
    Strong negative delta: -150

i-4mFJnHg-X2.png

i-4VCV4W2-X2.png i-Dw5MmXv-X2.png i-gtqhCKv-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!