Realised XT EurUsd EA MT4 (HFT like trend EA)

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Prosper large, 24 February 2023.

1. Prosper large

Prosper large Member

#1 Prosper large, 24 February 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 29 March 2023
    Here is for the MT4
    Here is for the MT4 I have another EA that's tren dmartingale. That one works very well and profitable. The only problem is too risky. This one XT EurUsd EA MT4 looks very similar to my old trend martingale EA, but it's much much safer. It looks like grid but more like is HFT grid, can quickly and safety take profit out in a few hours. I strongly recommend this EA.

XT EURUSD EA - Forex Robot MT4. You have probably tried several different EAs and not all of them met your expectations. We would like to invite you to check our system, to see how the EA works. XT EURUSD EA is one of the best forex robots you will find on the market. It has been tested over 3 years on various types of accounts and has now been running for over a 1 year on account. The link to the results can be found on our website. After completing the purchase, please contact us so that we can send you a detailed description. XT EURUSD EA is available in two versions for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you click on my profile, you can find the other versions there.

It’s a strategy based on Price Action, Cycle Strength, SMA Strength, RSI and another two custom indicators (built-in within the strategy). The robot utilizes two systems, the first is pending system and the second is safe martingale with Stop Loss, without lots multipler, both of which can work together or separately. We included it here because it is very good and we know that there may be times when first system does not open any positions because there are no conditions for this. There is also a time filter (defined trading hours), news filter (EA does not open positions 60 minutes before and after important data, high impact news) and a spread filter (additional protection of trading during important news and events). All parameters for trades and functions are settable in the parameters of the EA.

EA works on the H1 chart and performs best on the EURUSD pair. However, you can also use it on other pairs such as GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCAD, although we recommend only using it with the EURUSD pair, Timeframe H1.
    [​IMG]

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/xt-eurusd-ea-mt4.9394/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!