Recruitment of participants YouTube+AI: Generate a Salary Creating YouTube Channels with Artificial Intelligence

Discussion in 'Youtube' started by Dron, 23 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
50.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 7
Organizer:
Dron
14%
Settlement fee for participation:
8 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. energetic;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

[​IMG]

I want to present you a guide that I have created for you, which contains my experience of +5 years dedicating myself exclusively to YouTube in all its areas: As a Youtuber, with the famous YouTube automation and with my favorite way: Using AI (Artificial Intelligence) to generate videos and income with one or more channels, without showing our face or using our voice.

In this Guide, I will take you by the hand on your journey to success on YouTube, revealing the secrets that have led me to have several YouTube channels created exclusively with AI, which have allowed me to generate a great income and earn a living from it.
    I'm going to teach you everything you need to know to be an expert on YouTube, with tips and tricks that I haven't seen anywhere, based on my trial and error experience.

What will you learn?

• Create viral scripts with AI
    • Create AI voiceovers with ULTRA-REALISTIC voices.
    • Create viral videos with AI tools
    • Monetize any channel in record time (Between 2 weeks and 1 and a half months)
    • Position your videos with SEO like an expert
    • Exact methodology to generate a salary month by month
    • Tricks and Hacks to scale your business easily, generating the income YOU want

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!